Discussion about llllll0llllll, camming since 2010

She is a camgirl since 2010, and works under 14 different nicknames on 5 different camsites

Name
Age 31 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/1427

Comments

• she got two cams in the room, she is on streamate and livejasmin too, i dont remenber the nickname on LJ, i will search. She changes the name every week on MFC. She is non nude on public chat but nude in group shows , she beg always for all.. This is the sound you heard in your pvt. In her studio try everytime to get two o more pvt at the same time, they got hidden girls to write in the chat. another models from the studio: Kittylittle (LJ), marasworld (MFC) Flexibleteen (MFC). All models on this studio work on MFC, LJ, Streamate, imlive but i think the studio got a poblem with cams because few months ago all accounts was closed.

by the way she got 22.

• Thanks elasticman.

Yes, there is that thing with two cameras too. If she managed to have two or more privates, she uses both cameras. If not, she keeps both running, but one pointing to the floor. If any member decide to join her, she puts the camera back in place.

In one of my privates with her I had the feeling that she was not only performing the show to members in other site, but that it was another person typing for her. I paid for a private, but it wasn't a private at all.

If you find what is her nickname on LiveJasmin, just add. I will try to find her there too.

• she got another name for sure, in this studio all models have two accounts on lj. always work with two screen, i sure because i had a good friendship with a model who worked there and known how they work.

• she looks very familiar, does anybody know where is she from?

• profile says she's from the Netherlands, but looks like Romanian or Russian

• I think she is from Russia. I have many privates with her on LJ, by the way she charged 1.99 about 2 years ago, and she did really all what you ask! I have seen many videos of her from streamate.com but I forget her nickname there. For sure she did anal fisting for hours swowing her face a lot. Now she always cover it, its not fun to see. She didn't speak English at all. I do think she has a very good typist now who speaks Dutch ( today "she" was typing a lot in Dutch on MFC)

• Anybody knows her nick on Streamate?

• Account closed on ImLive. Probably she wasn't making good there. She was really careless towards the ImLive members.

• Found her nickname on Streamate. It is CumGetSome.

• This girl knows how to please the viewer while pleasing herself. In every single private session I had with her she was always playful during the whole session. Although she is nice enough to ask what you want, you can pretty much set her free to do whatever she feels like. Surprisingly, she often shifts to anal without any request or direction. Everything she does is perfectly done. Worth every penny.