Tattoo camgirl Pansy, camming since 2011

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 21 different nicknames on 10 different camsites

Name Pansy
Age 37 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/29

Comments

• She's my fav girl on the net! If anybody has some vids about her pls send me!!!!

• she s the best she do evrething in private..try her;)

• Anybody has something about her?????

• i have taken her like 3 or 4 times to private

she is very hot and sexy

and she is very nice, she introduces her self and ask were you from.

and she still gives a hot show

• im still a big fan of her

but today i went private with her

hoping on another hot show

but she didnt come over like wanting to play

we talked like for 10 min

and she didnt get likein the mood to start playing

i was little disappointed

i hope ill be able to get a real show from her again soon

• the best girl online

and she is the nicest and most wonderful

and so beautiful

• hey brunce maybe u should tell her what u want...shedont have from where to know that u wnat her naked....for me she do really nasty things all i want she do for me..she s so good

• whow j ai joui comment un fou trop bonne cette salope...quell chatteee

• whow une vrai fontaine mmmmmmmmmmmm

• mmm double anal y vaginal ..superbe cette fille

• if u know how to take her she will make u dream...ask her and she will show u the paradis...i sow her pussy so hot and her ass...i want that girl

• i sow this girl on the street in lille but i was to shy to go t her to say a hello,,,in real is more beautifull

• i was affraid that she will run from me...she s so perfect..she don t know who i am:(

• Have you seen her in Lille, France? Unless she is on vacation there, you probably saw a girl who looks like Pansy. The real Pansy is Romanian and I can guarantee you that she does not live in France.

By the way... you could have posted one single comment, instead of flooding. But it is ok.

• She's horrible in private. Yes, she's very hot. But she will sit there with her clothes on and try to talk to you for 5 minutes in private. I can talk to people for free; get naked!

• she told me she was from Spain and that she was in lille at the moment

so it can be possible that xxx saw her on street

lucky guy, i would have gone to her

but she is mad at me lately

• Again, this girl is Romanian and she lives in Romania. It happens that she works for a studio that is focused on French members. Hence she and all the other girls from that studio pretend to be French. Most of them just speak a little bit of French. The same happens with the Polish girls that pretend to be German.

• yea,s hes not very good in pvt. She will sit there and do nothing until u only have a minute and then shes does everything, but then the time is up. And she doesnt talk on any of the naked.com sites. Actually, she rarely talks evef

• this is not my comment

• Camfan right this girl lille the only view through binoculars and you do not really even know how old he is and what his real name, to me after a while I said a different one from what I always said, I have heard of some video and it is definitely Romanian and I think suits them! among other things, I found that working on three other sites that are not mentioned here! Among other things, if you go to see his photos now posted on its sites you will see that no makeup seems like another person, if I see her on the street I also I did the coatings with her I do not know if the ricoscerei! Without the pounds of makeup you put it is not no big deal, and then you will see all the extra pounds he has. It's not a bad person but it is very clever and the people we can do, so be careful not to get deceived by the things he says that, despite all the good things that you can remember to tell her and just work!

• This model has a different profile, simply go to the site XXX Webcams - Live shows - Stars du X - Francolive and its Pseudo Pansy and for a change, there are 104 of his videos, but to see them you must register and make your subscription VIPs, and then choose it in his fanclub, see if you want to spend money for this!

• Go look at his picture now without makeup, it seems another person and it is really ugly, really does the trick in webcam miracles! This lille has not even seen with binoculars because in the end they have made a private with her, I felt that he spoke in Romanian and in any case it was clear that it was Spanish and who does not live in France! this girl is Romanian and I said his name Florentina Tina for friends or Flory but are more than sure I dettto in another lie! He will never say his real name or where he lives, even if I assume it's in Bucharest or any of a large city in Romania, the models for the 80% are Romanian, Bulgarian or so ....it is a beautiful piece I do not do pv with her and I do not think that I shall never again...

• She is prettier without make up: it is a natural beauty8

• That Peter is not a native

• That Peter is not a native English speaking person as that person is mixing up gender. I am quite convinced that is a Romanian jealous woman who wants to destroy Pansy's or whatever her nickname is.The comments of that person are so mean that it only can come from a jealous woman. Man are to sportive to be that mean!

• By the way she never made any video.If there are video's they are viral: made with software to record private chats and spread it illegal!She will not leave any trace when she wants to get out of that circuit. The performances are just an act,and she has a perfect reason to get revenge on those who humiliated and hurt her!

• Peters English is really poor.He (or she) doesn't mix up only gender ,but some of his phrases are really impossible to understand.He is fanatic on bringing her down. The only videos there are of her are some introduction video's made at her former studio. At Francolive and related sites she hardly worked.The last time was 2012. I want that his comment about 106 video's are banned from this review.It is a 100% lie.

• Peters English is really poor.He (or she) doesn't mix up only gender ,but some of his phrases are really impossible to understand.He is fanatic on bringing her down. The only videos there are of her are some introduction video's made at her former studio. At Francolive and related sites she hardly worked.The last time was 2012. I want that his comment about 106 video's are banned from this review.It is a 100% lie.

• Almost all the girl at her studio claim to be Hungarian some Russian.The girl have to follow company policy and also the sites they subscribe.They have to combine as many sites as possible to get maximal efficiency. Double privates are a company goal for effecienty.So don't blame it on the girl!

• Thanks Pete to clear that out!At least someone is nice to her !