Brunette LuvIsHere with Tattoo, camming since 2005

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2005 to 2016, and worked under 12 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Someone added Hot_lady, but I think it is a fake account. I will keep my eyes on that account.

• I find her "shows" really boring

• She quit Myfreecams since march 2011. Her profile page is still online, so maybe she will be back when cash runs out. Her shows are boring, but I find her sexy as hell. She won't play with toys, just some soft masturbation show if you're lucky. Pretty girl, spoiled and arrogant as hell, but still a pity she quit.

• ISTHISLUV-fan, thanks. Then, I can assume that that account on Streamate (Hot_lady) is fake. After all, she quit MFC because she didn't need to work anymore. So, there is no reason to create a new account on a different site.

• Hope she'll come back :/ It was a real pleasure to look at her when dancing.

Cute but a bit ignorant girl.

Please come back ;D !

• account on streamate CANDY_SEX. Today i saw her live, i sure that is isthisluv

• @elasticman, but is that a live video or a recorded one? In my opinion, that is a recorded video. Exactly the same recorded video that was being used by the other fake account (Hot_lady). It is a quite old video.

By the way, CANDY_SEX does not exist anymore on Streamate. Maybe they already banned the fake account.

• if you type candy_sex in the searcher you dont find nothing but if you type CANDY_SEX you will find the account, the photo of the browser is a butt with red panty (you can type candy and you will find too)the account dont give much information but is jess without doubt.

I dont know if is record or live because enter just five minutes, i dont think is record because the chat is writing and beggar everytime for pvt.

• Oops... sorry. I meant, Hot_lady. This account is now closed. CANDY_SEX still there though.

• CANDY_SEX is a fake account!!! Don't spend your money on this scam.

• she's online right now with candy_sex.

its not fake. does she have any other accounts?

• @asd Yes it is fake. I know the studio and they refurnished the pink room. So it's a recorded video. Watch it again and you will see it. Those guys are professionals!!!

• KellySex is another fake account of her on Streamate!!!

• MFC : Last login: Feb 2nd '12

There's a hope ! :D

• Probably the studio owner logged into her account to check something.

• She does not appear on MFC stats. This means that either she was online really quick or she didn't have her webcam on. But good catch. I don't check her profile so I would never notice this.

• Stop living in the past because the admin has checked her profile. She is married now, her baby was 1 year last month and she never will come back.

• That "baby" is her now 1 year old Yorkshire terrier probably.

If she had seriously quit forever, she would have deleted her profile!

Her profile is not deleted, so she can comeback anytime.

• As far as I know, her account belongs to a studio. She could login one last time and close it herself. But maybe the studio wouldn't like it. I don't know. But I can name a handful of models who have definitively quit years ago and their profiles still up.

• the profle belongs the studio not the model. Maybe an new model from this studio will start with this camscore advantage. See also her still existing other profiles with her other names on the other cam sites.

• i dont believe she had a baby one year old, when she had pregnant? i saw her on mfc 15 months ago and i dont see she will have a baby. she never like this business.

• Is she back ? Looks like she logged in today... :

Last Login: Wed Apr, 25th 1:53 AM

• She was online again yesterday, with her baby (her yorkshire terrier).

...and Jess, her puppies were a lil bigger than before.

Guess her wish came true.

• Wow, didn't expect she'll be back :D Now I saw her online, great news ;D

• She lost her x-factor and has now the most ugly tits

• IsTHISLUV 2.0

Not only did she lose the X-factor, the teen-factor is gone too.

Those tits look a bit ridiculous on that tiny body.

It's like 20% natural, 80% silicon. She looks like a worn-out milf now.

The cleavage looks ok when she just lies there, but when the top goes off,

it looks weird, totally unnatural.

Anyway, she gets lots of privates, she'll be top MFC girl again very soon.

All the fanboys are all back in her room. I will be a fanboy again, when she starts doing those nasty dildo shows again, but from what I have seen in her privates, that's not happening yet.

She is still playing that same old russian elevator music !

• Nothing like before.

Now she's looking like a MILF working with a bad cam and photos from her daughter on the profile )))

• So she is back. Haters gonna hate. They already are...

• Fans are fans and haters are haters.

I'm not a hater, I was her fan and had some good privates in her first period.

On her profile she has only some year old photos before her pre silicon era, and as you can see on her profile she had her 25th birthday 2011. So she is now 27, but on her profile she's again 24.

A MILF which can't get old and obviously returned because the money run out.

I don't like the new IsTHISLUV thats my own personal opinion

• chaturbate is her new fav site. she logs off from mfc when she gets naked for hours in public on cb. also she does now only privates on cb, because there she wants 90 tks per min. her groups there are also legend. min 5 members to start a group for 30 tks each member. thats more than a spyed private.

fans and haters, better move to cb if u want to see her