Discussion about Allison, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2013

She is a camgirl since 2013, and works under 18 different nicknames on 14 different camsites

Name Allison
Age 39 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/6176

Comments

• AllisonDesire @ camplace.com

• Gorgeous, sexy, sweet, naughty, funny and smart.

All this in one girl :)

Some guy will be very lucky to have her some day. I keep hoping it will be me haha

• An absolute goddess and one of the best people I've ever met. Seriously.

• the most beautiful woman ever

• allisondesire @ bongacams

• honest and sweet girl, or nothing more than an act to get what she wants?

rate up for honest and sweet girl, or rate down for nothing more than an act.

lool

• Not much to add to what B said... Of course, 100% fake, in and outside... Classic, 4 year experienced, smart and cynical romanian studio girl working on many sites & selling "good heart", sincerity & "friendship" to hundreds of naive worshippers... Been caught on MFC during a pvt on another site (forgot to close her cam) that she hated and was ashamed of was she was doing to a guy who was supposed to come to Bucharest... But feel free to donate for her new car as she was also asking... Cos why not ? $he'$$ $$o hone$$t and caring...

• @useyourbrain: you must have had a "good experience" with this girl to write such a raving review :)))

What did she do to you? lots of promises and stories that dont seem to add up?

or is this just your general opinion on cam girls?

• She is a "model" . That is an actress that is portraying a part. She is not here for you, your happiness or health. She is here to work. Her job is to get as much of your money as possible.

If she has to lie she will, because the whole thing is a lie. And it has to be. We know it, but don't want to accept it.

You came for the virtual whores. Did you expect something more!

• Where did I say something else than precisely what you point out ? Or that I had any interaction with her ? And I have zero problem accepting these girls dont' give more fuck about their visitors than they should give about them... I was just responding to the guy ironising about the delusional fanboi praisng her and because I caught her begging for her car...... And as far as lies are concerned, there are lies and lies on a camsite.

• Where did she go?

• Nobody that knows where she has gone?