Discussion about BlondBabyGirl, camming since 2005

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2005 to 2017, and worked under 6 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Has been around for quite long time. Started with natural tits, upgraded to silicone years later. Looks so damned hot. The best of her is her ass. On MFC she goes with public shows and countdowns, and winds up doing a lot less than she does in privates. On imlive she is very playful and ready for quick action, though she's in paid chat most of the time. It seems she goes on imlive when she is not in the mood to be talking to people but still wants to make some money. Last time I had a private with her on imlive she had the price set to $3.80 a minute, almost half than a private on mfc and a lot better than a public show.

• This girl has a top class body, especially her ass and boobs. Always friendly and fun.

• Julia is an incredibly beautiful girl. Her body is perfect from head to toe and she has a great personality to go with it. I am not sure why she doesn't have more people and more tippers in her room on MyFreeCams.

If you haven't seen her you definitely need to take the time and visit her room.

• Julia is an incredibly beautiful girl. Her body is perfect from head to toe and she has a great personality to go with it. I am not sure why she doesn't have more people and more tippers in her room on MyFreeCams.

If you haven't seen her you definitely need to take the time and visit her room.