Discussion about CuteCriss, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2015

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2015 to 2016, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Privates always start with a dance. During the dance, she still is free chat on other site. She delays getting naked as long as she can to see if she can get anyone else to start a 2nd private, and this way have 2 or maybe 3 privates in different sites. If such happens, the performance is kinda bad as she tries to give attention to all privates. Sometimes she gets all confused and types in the wrong chat. That, and the fact that I always hearing "incoming private chat" (audio alert from Cams.com) when in private with her on Jasmin, was what helped me find where else she was camming.

When performing a show only for you, she is good. She just has that annoying habit of acting like she loves you. She keeps calling you "love" and saying how much she likes you. 2 privates seem to be enough to get her to love you.

I had a private in the end of her shift, after she has been working for hours and has had like 20 privates that day. It was a normal private. Dance, some masturbation... and in the end she claimed she had an amazing orgasm. She said "it was the best ever". Yeah, right... She was so convincing... NOT!

• i find the above review unfair. that's what most of camgirls do. criss is a cute, entertaining, curvy creature. 9/10