Brunette Abella with Tattoo, camming since 2008

Name: Abella

She is a camgirl since 2008, and works under 4 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Colombian mega babe. This girl has the best pair of tits I have ever seen in my life. Friendly, Sexy and pretty smart. If you give her tips she will give you unforgetable show

• more of her pics

• sexyness

• The best colombian girl, sexy, hot, always horny, willing to do anything for you if you hit the right spot with tips: anal, dp, toy riding. She has a perfect round tits and ass and a beautiful pink pussy. Friendly and easygoing. If you are in her country you might be lucky and date her, she likes to meet men.

• Just FYI: she is working now under the name "AbellaJ" on MFC. She just changed her name there.

In case you haven´t seen her lately.

• FYI:

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AbellaJ

• FYI:

• FYI:

• Fake and boring girl.

She claims she´s natural on her profile but she has a lot of surgeries: butt, abs, nose and most recently boobs. Her room is boring: always same pose, always same moves, constantly moving the camera, zooming in zooming out like she never wants anyone to see her. Boring and fake show.

• it pisses me off that she wears thongs and other underwear other way around... leaving the string part on the front. it doesn't look good. it looks really bad. with her huge ass that small part should be buried deep in there.

• it pisses me off that she wears thongs and other underwear other way around... leaving the string part on the front. it doesn't look good. it looks really bad. with her huge ass that small part should be buried deep in there.

• it pisses me off that she wears thongs and other underwear wrong way around... leaving the string part on the front. it doesn't look good. it looks really bad. with her huge ass that small part should be buried deep in there.

• it pisses me off that she wears thongs and other underwear wrong way around... leaving the string part on the front. it doesn't look good. it looks really bad. with her huge ass that small part should be buried deep in there.