Discussion about yoga_bare, camming since 2012

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 3 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• On MFC she ends group shows if no one tips, no matter how many members are in group.

• She looks very much like a_librarian, or just librarian, another 50+ year old woman who was also on cams.com and myfreecams. Same hair, same smile, same body... I thought they were the same woman, until I compared the boobs. Librarian had a boobjob that went wrong, while yoga has a decent boobjob.

• SHE ENDS GROUP SHOWS IF LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE ARE IN GROUP..AND SHE TELLS VIEWERS THAT BEFORE THEY GO IN

• I was in her room before a group show. I don't remember her saying anything about 10 people in group. She was in group with less then 10 people. The group had like 5 people, including me. But only 1 guy tipped 20 tokens or something. That's why I say she ended because nobody was tipping. She never asked for tips though. While in group she didn't warn us that she was going to end it. She simply ended it. It lasted like 5 minutes. She returned in free chat few minutes later like nothing had happened and she didn't say why she ended the group.