Discussion about Elise, camming since 2014

Name: Elise

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 4 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• shes online but you say shrs offline.. i saw her today on chaturbate.

• This girl is literally the biggest whore in Europe. She gets flown all over Europe by big spenders willing to dish out thousands for travel expenses, hotel rooms & expensive dates.. You ever wonder why sometimes she is doing cam shows in different locations or countries. Because she's staying with some John or he's got her shacked up in a nice hotel.. She literally whores herself out to the highest bidder while her fat out of work boyfriend sits on his ass at home playing X-Box and reaping the benefits.. I can't believe that it's worth the trouble of risking meeting up with some psychopath or something.. The shit women are willing to do to make fast money.

• She's hot & does a lot of stuff for tips, but sometimes it's impossible to see when you have several banners & links for other sites filling up one side of the screen. She's linked to so many sites and she guarantees you will see them whether you want to or not. And she's got the worst moderators on Chaturbate. The will literally kick you out for anything. They let that little bit of power go to their head and they end up as nothing more than bullies. They even joked how they were going on a "Grey" hunt and kicked out any non-members who posted on her chat. Didn't matter what they said, they were kicked out.. I tipped 44 tokens once to get a ticket to see her squirt show.. I had already been posting comments in the chat.. So I made the comment, "You look so amazing today baby".. And some dick head moderator kicked me out the room. I was unable to access her room for 24 hours.. They stole my 44 tokens.. I found out later that a couple of her mods are overly protective of her and will kick out people who refer to her as "Baby".. Really?... Baby?!.. This woman has done so many kinky, nasty & taboo things to herself & other girls on cam.. She has verbally called herself a whore & slut. As has members & her own moderators... But I can't call her "Baby?".. And it's not just me.. I have seen mods boot people for asking her to stand so they can see what she's wearing.. Another guy got banned because he asked where she was from.. The amount of nonsense that her mods use as an excuse to boot people is ridiculous.. She's got such a large following that she relies heavily on her regulars and doesn't really care much about adding to her fan following.. She is a very beautiful woman, but like most models who gain a huge following, she's let it go to her head. And much like her moderators, she has no respect for the people who made her and helped pay her bills.. I will never waste another dime on her and I suggest if you're new to her room, keep your credit card put up. Let some other moron pay for the tips and you reap the benefits of his stupidity.

• I hate all the moderators on Chaturbate. They power trip like they they're some form of Chaturbate police.. Apparently a minuscule amount of power goes to their head.. Elise & EmilyGrey have the worst mods.. U have to walk on eggshells if you're not a regular. They will ban you without any warning.. I always hate when they get upset because someone referred to the model on "Baby" or "Hun".. Acting as if she's some type of royalty instead of the equivalent of a cyber stripper.. I feel they cost the models more money in the long run by making certain rooms unappealing.

• Her boyfriend is the equivalent of a pimp.. He works out all the arrangements for her meet ups and handles the money exchange. She flies off to meet someone and he sits around getting fatter and playing XBox.. She's fucking hot and he looks like some fat middle aged guy who still lives at home.. He's even been in her shows at times and the guy has an average to below average cock.. She could do so much better..

• Her boyfriend is the equivalent of a pimp.. He works out all the arrangements for her meet ups and handles the money exchange. She flies off to meet someone and he sits around getting fatter and playing XBox.. She's fucking hot and he looks like some fat middle aged guy who still lives at home.. He's even been in her shows at times and the guy has an average to below average cock.. She could do so much better..

• Once you become a part of her fan club and spend a lot of money on tips and videos, you can email them about setting up a "Date" with Elise. A colleague of mine, who has spent a ton on her, sent an email saying he was from the U.K. and would be interested in a future "Date". The details that they gave him is that he is responsible for paying her plane fair to and from, a minimum of 3 days in a nice hotel and paying for all her meals. Although not expected, shopping for clothes and various other things is appreciated. Plus the date itself (outside of the mentioned expenses) would cost around 2500 pounds, or the equivalent of $3000.. DAMN!!.. That's a lot of fucking money for a shot of ass.. Her boyfriend explained that for what you spend, you get three amazing days with the most sexual woman in Europe who has no limits and is willing to fulfill all your desires.. His words..

• Was watching her and another girl putting on a bit of a show outside with Elise going down on her friend. Suddenly a little girl walks into the shot. It's the daughter of the girl with Elise. She can't be any older than 2 or 3 years old.. The girl laughs about it and hurries the girl off cam.. I can't believe they would actually put on a sex show within the vicinity of a child that can easily see everything they are doing Not counting the amount of times they were smoking pot. Elise even mentioned that the girl was playing with her toys off cam because her friend couldn't find a sitter.. That is disgusting.. I don't what country you are from and whatever your views on sexuality is. You don't fuck in front of your children.. Pretty much shows you that Elise or her friend have no morals when it concerns sex.. After finding out that she's also a prostitute, I wouldn't put it past her to fuck a dog if someone paid her enough..

• i have just a question about the Comments here, it sounds like it is alway the same person just with diffrent names, who don`t like her.

Honestly i don`t think she will whore herself out, maybe the person (yes i still think all these comments are from the same person or couple) here have some proof of that?

And i have to say, i had called her often enough baby, or hun or something like that and never get banned by a mod for that. (by the way, i thought they can only silence you for 6 hours, but maybe the rules from cb has changed?)

So i wonder how it is possibel to pay for a ticket show and get "banned" by a mod and couldn`t log in to her room for the next 24 hours?

But maybe this Comment get deleted soon after i posted it, because it didn`t fit to the other comments here,

• i have just a question about the Comments here, it sounds like it is alway the same person just with diffrent names, who don`t like her.

Honestly i don`t think she will whore herself out, maybe the person (yes i still think all these comments are from the same person or couple) here have some proof of that?

And i have to say, i had called her often enough baby, or hun or something like that and never get banned by a mod for that. (by the way, i thought they can only silence you for 6 hours, but maybe the rules from cb has changed?)

So i wonder how it is possibel to pay for a ticket show and get "banned" by a mod and couldn`t log in to her room for the next 24 hours?

But maybe this Comment get deleted soon after i posted it, because it didn`t fit to the other comments here,