Discussion about Irina, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2011

Name: Irina

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 10 different nicknames on 6 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She's a great girl also camming at Camplace.com

• and does she worth $4.99/minute? that is too high for a jasmin performer and not many on there set a price that high.

• I don't know how she is in private. The tags she picked herself on Jasmin (Dancing Roleplay Zoom) indicate she is softcore, possibly non nude. On Streamate the tags were added by members, and they tell us that we should expect a beautiful woman, a little chubby, who stalls in private and delivers a slow show. On "About My Show" she says: "im not a sex machine im an angel so take care", which is almost like admitting that her shows are slow or there is no masturbation at all. On "What Turns Me On" she says: "i love c2c i like to see you naked i like to make u hard !". But she does not mention if *SHE* likes to get naked.

Despite everything, I am tempted to give a try. If I do, I will report back here.

• She is a gold digger and very dangerous manipulative woman. And I only needed 3 minutes in private to figure it out.

I joined her in private and we started with the normal how are you bla bla bla. And she went on saying she wasn't having a good day, that people in free chat give her a headache, always asking to tits, ass... Ok, that is annoying. But now she was in private, and I for sure didn't want to know about what people ask in free chat. I asked if asking for tits in private was wrong too. She ignored my question and said she needed a hug. What the fuck!?

After that she started saying how important I was. Odd... that was my first time in her room. She swore she was talking to me. But she was obviously talking to another member. I stopped talking for a minute to follow their conversation. It was just her playing sad, all sentimental like the guy was her confident lover. And it was on and on about the same thing, that people don't treat her well and that she needed a hug. $5 a minute for this?!

Here you have your answer. Don't bother going in private. She is not only non nude, but she also does not warn people about that. Her whole "show" revolves around exploiting people's empathy, and that's why she is so dangerous. She should be in hot flirt. But seems Jasmin removed this category.

• What DuDu said holds true *IF* you join an ongoing private, which seems to be what he did.

What you need to understand is that when you join an ongoing private, according to the instructions given by Jasmin to its performers, the girl must give priority to the member who started the private. The girl is free to interact with other members, but the member who started the private must have all her attention and shouldn't have to wait for her to finish talking to other members. This is something Jasmin should make clear to members too, not only performers. Actually, they shouldn't make possible for "spies" to interact with performers.

That being said, I went there and had my own private with her (i.e. I started the private). True that she likes to engage in conversations, and since she types out all the chat instead of just speak up, it takes a while to have a short conversation. But I quickly turned that into a "naughty" chat, which she didn't refuse. But for every step, she had the need to make a comment, that even short, interrupts the show and takes at least 20 seconds for her to type what she has to say. That doesn't seem much, but when you sum up, half session can be wasted waiting for her to type.

Despite that, it took me 3 minutes to get her to show her boobies. Five minutes into the session, and she was all naked and spreading her legs. This was my very first private session with her, so I wasn't get it easily because I was a returning member. I just took her in private, *MY OWN* private. Never during my time with her she tried to make me her sugar daddy. DuDu said she is a gold digger. Maybe the guy who took her in private likes that kind of stuff.

Anyway. This was a test. Turns out she can perform nude shows and she doesn't try to delay anything. Those negative tags on Streamate must be from butthurted members. Anyway... since I was there and still had some credits, I asked her for a full show. By that, I mean, to finish it with masturbation. She was honest and said she has a tight pussy, which from here it looks true. But she didn't refuse to masturbate. Just explained she could take only one finger, and she couldn't fuck hard. Fine by me. So there I was, watching this beautiful woman slowly fingering her tight pussy. It wasn't that intense and she was constantly interrupting it to say she is tight. But it was good enough. Although, I have a feeling she wouldn't go further. That was "all" she would do. No anal, no toys or anything more kinky.

• Got big boobies. Flabby, but still nice to watch. No ass, but ok. Nice sweet pussy. Though to get to her pussy you will have to spend sometime in private.

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Pictures removed per Jasmin's request.</i>