AvrilDollx of MyFreeCams Russian Camgirl Since 2013

AvrilDoll, also known as KatrinaDollX and AvrilDollx, is a veteran camgirl from Russia who has been camming since 2013, mainly on MyFreeCams.

Her first camsite was MyFreeCams under the name AvrilDoll, and a month later, she joined LiveJasmin as KatrinaDollX. However, her time on LiveJasmin was short, and after only two months, she stopped streaming there. Since then, Avril has been using MyFreeCams exclusively.

She has had three different accounts: AvrilDoll (created in January 2013), AvrillDoll (created in November 2014), and AvrilDollx (created in March 2015).

Name AvrilDoll
Age 30 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/4232

Comments

• For the love of God. This girl is a waste. She spends so much time doing nothing that people in the room joke about her being in a staring contest, and she doesn't even realize people are joking about her oblivion attitude because she doesn't read the chat.

Scam_Models
  • "I'm not going to do a group for 4 people" enough said

there were 6, by the way

Scam_Models
  • This girl is not just a waste, she is a BIG waste. Have you tried a private with her? She pulls all kind of tricks to delay the show. Changing songs during the show seems to be her favorite trick. You can count with at least 5 minutes of pure teasing before heading to the action. She abuses so much of teasing that most people get bored and end the private before they can actually see some action.

• Stupid scamwhore.

• She has got better in the last few months. In group she will strip reasonably quickly, and has started using dildos and even fingers her ass. Ask for full on anal in private, but that's 3000 credits !

• anyone know if the b/g video was real?

Heard it was a scam, as tips are non-refundable...

• anyone know if the b/g video was real?

Heard it was a scam, as tips are non-refundable...

• Unfortunately, yes it was. There are so many girls on here that are scamming and lying to get you to go private then just distract, procrastinate and delay to get more money and do nothing. Then they wonder why guest / members are so rude to them.

They think we don't talk and let each other know who is who? Like right now. Thank you for letting me vent here.

• Wario, regarding the b/g video, you are mostly correct. She has posted a sale of a sex video of her and her boyfriend (at the time) a handful of times on MFC. The last time I recall was around the end of May 2017. The first time I saw it, I want to say it was around April or June 2016.

When she tries to sell it, she posts it in her room topic. Normally she tries to sell it for 3,000 tokens, or asks for $250 USD via Western Union in PM. I've only seen her post the offer every once in a while. It's often near the end of the month / MFC pay period. My guess is she's trying to boost her tokens near the end of the pay period, with hopes that MFC pays out before refund requests come in.

I have purchased the video on three separate occasions. Twice with an account where she knows and likes me, and once with a different account, thinking that maybe she didn't trust the first one I used. In all cases, it pretty much was the same situation.

I tipped the 3K tokens, and she asked for an email address. She said she would upload the video and send me a link. She never sends the email. When speaking with her again, she usually says that she had problems with the upload and will try again, or that MFC took the tokens and didn't pay her, so she's not sending the video.

Now, MFC generally will perform refunds under certain circumstances. If it's under 300 tokens and there's a reasonable reason, they often do it without question. Otherwise, they typically max out a refund at 1000 tokens, and you have to eat the difference. Because I rarely request refunds, and I usually spend a good chunk of change on the site, in all three cases, MFC gave me a full refund back of the tip. Granted, I informed them that I spend a lot of money, as well as pointed out that they are well aware of what Avril is attempting on their site, and directed them to PMs where she admitted to not sending the link. So, I've never lost money, but just had to deal with a hassle on my hands. I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to send a $250 over Western Union.

All of that being said, the three attempts I made were about 4-5 months apart from one another. Each one failed, but MFC refunded me in full each time. The odd thing is, she's describes the video in the same manner, even a year apart, but not using exact words. So it's not a cut-and-paste description. Basically, it's about 35 minutes long, she sucks the dude, then he fucks her and cums inside of her. I do believe that she actually does have a video of some dude fucking the shit out of her, but I also believe that she will never really sell this video. If she puts it up on ManyVids, or some other similar site, then maybe, but if it's a 3K token tip request on MFC or CB, it's not going to happen.

So ... does she have a b/g video?

Yes, I think so.

Is her selling the b/g video a scam?

Yes, most definitely.

Are MFC tips non-refundable?

No, you can get a refund (but it probably helps if you don't usually request refunds, spend money on MFC and have proof that she didn't send you the link in PM or a screen shot from Snapchat / Skype).

• @tdvs

interesting comment. She is a natural beauty (in fact she was, fake boobs now. SHAME), no doubt, but I wouldnt trust a single word she is saying.

• @tdvs, do you have the poster/screen caps of the bg video she posted? I never could find anything about it. Or is it just text?

• She has OF now. Just as crap on there too
  • spoodnic2 said:
    She has OF now. Just as crap on there too
    She has 2 OF pages apparently, one of which she claims is premium or VIP for $50 a month, lol.
  • A few things...
    • On this picture she really looks like Avril Lavigne 20 years ago. Now she looks nothing like that. Though, she looks good for her age.
    • Her fake tits are weird.
    • She does not charge $50 for her OF. It is stated right there on her bio description to not subscribe that because the profile is still under development. The OF you are supposed to subscribe costs $4.99.