Discussion about EvaDiamondX , camming since 2014

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2014 to 2019, and worked under 21 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• love her breats and her personality

• Great tits, shame about the face.. looks like a pensioner. She'll gladly agree to a show, take your $$$ and give nothing in return, and openly admits it.. Definitely has a screw loose. Beware don't trust her. Doesn't even deserve pity.

• Indeed great tits, and her face isn't the best of her. Don't agree with 'screw loose' comment.

No idea why she has 2 accounts with different prices on Jasmin, one cheaper than the other. And she uses both at same time. Also be sure she is not on other sites while in private with you. Or your private will be broadcast in free chat in other sites.

• Gorgeous B( . )( . )BS

• I don't see what's wrong with her face, personally. I think she's a pretty girl. I will say that there's no real reason to have a private chat with her. Whenever she's on Jasmin, just wait and she'll give you a nude look. And you can always find her online at MFC or SM at the same time, so you just go to one of those pages for a free show. I think that's why she's not on as much anymore; she can't make any money. lol She's not the brightest bulb in the drawer.