Discussion about 18KittenSquirt, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2010, and works under 4 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• OMG SHE CHANGED HER NAME FROM 18SEXYGIRL4U TO CUTEKITTENSQUIRT!!! SHE CAN CHANGE THE NAME BUT HER ATITUDE IS THE SAME SHE TREATS FANS LIKE SHIT AS ALLWAYS! I WONDER WHEN WE GONNA SEE HER CRYING IN FREE CHAT AGAIN BECAUSE OF NOT HAVING PVTS ! SHAME ON YOU COPYCAT!

• Are you sure she don't have privates? She is top girl on site,zoo if she don't have prv ,she would be on first line LOL :D

• Indeed she changed her name on cams.com. It is so rare for an admin to approve a name change on cams that girls just go for a new account. She either had a very good reason to change her name or had special treatment from some admin.

• She's one of their top models, wins model of the day at least once a month, every month. Like any model she has her ways of getting people to either go private or give tips, crying is something she uses sometimes. Some guys fall for it, I just come back later when she is smiling. Always worth a visit though, her english has improved greatly over the years.

• she's 18kittensquirt now. 31 years old but keeps putting 18 in her nicknames :)) I would even appreciate it if she loses her belly fat now. she gained like 15 kgs. and YES she still throws a tantrum in free chat to go pvt :)) sexiest thing to see. a horny whore that wants to get fucked so badly :))