Discussion about LightEyes18 , camming since 2007

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2007 to 2015, and worked under 17 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• where is she from?

• I'm not sure, but think she is from Russia. She said once she was from Russia, now she says she is from Estonia. Other girls from this same studio say Russia, others say Estonia. Honestly, I never saw a girl from Estonia working on camsites. Russian girls are more common. But you never know.

• plese some videos with her.thanks.

• LustfullRoxy added by me =)

• i think that job of camgirl is forbidden in estonia, i dont know why, and this is the reason that more girls from estonia say russia, the country is much bigger. one girl from saint petersbourg told me that in russia the business of camgirl is forbidden too and this is the reason she works in studio, they care her.

• I don't know if camming is forbidden in Estonia.

But I've been told that in Russia, studios need to get a license and pay taxes to operate. Many studios don't have this license, so they bribe the police, which seems to be cheaper than pay the taxes. But even so, those studios that don't pay taxes nor bribe the police, they try to keep a low profile so the police don't find them online.

So, Russia or Estonia, she might have the same problem.

Honestly, I don't care anymore whether a girl is from Russia, Romania or Moon...

• she is so strange...i could say "bittersweet" but if you really know her sweet side, you will love her...i have not seen her in the last months :(

• anyone know where is she now?

• any update? still online in chatturbate.