Discussion about Karmelia, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Name: Karmelia

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2013, and worked under 21 different nicknames on 11 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Cute and horny mature.

• The hottest mature on any website

• plese some videos with her,thanks

• maturescam needs to be added to the sites this beautiful lady is on

• @snieder. maturescam is the same that livejasmin. well mycamgirl may explain better.

• Yep, maturescam is a special White Label of LiveJasmin. Special because unlike the common White Labels, maturescam lists only the mature models of LiveJasmin.

If you don't know what a White Label is, it is like a clone. But LiveJasmin's clones don't have all the features. So, I'd advise you to stick with the original.

• this women is a big lliar

• <i style="color:#E01B4C">Comment removed due to privacy issues.</i>

• <i style="color:#E01B4C">Comment removed due to privacy issues.</i>

• this model is zero, it simulates all false penetration in pv

• zeper4/catia/kiss92... ok, you are unhappy with her performance in private and you have the right to give your opinion. But posting her private info and adding wrong nicknames isn't the right way to express yourself. Please, stop doing it or I will have to close the comments.

• Someone edited her info today and while I was reviewing it, I realized that she got 3 different birthdates on her profiles: August 28, 1969; February 1, 1970 and August 15, 1973. And someone sent an info that she was born in August 28, 1965.

It is not really important when exactly she was born. I'm just mentioning this to let people know why she is 46 years old here and on her profiles she might have a different age. Don't need to send info on that. I will just consider 1965 as her official birthdate. Whether it is or not.

To the person who sent the additional info: I won't add the link to her facebook because that seems to be her personal facebook profile and has nothing to do with her cam job.

• she is also regulary online on Cam-Hot.com

nickname : Karmelia

• it also works on the site CREAMXLIVE. This is a great simulation.

• What happened to the Karmelia Account on MyFreeCams? I seem to keep missing her on Anasta Love. Really miss seeing this wonderful woman

• Has this beautiful woman got another account on MFC? Her AbnastaLove account only seems to be on for about 15mins at a time when I can check regularly, I keep missing her and am dying to see her. She don't seem to begoing on any of her other account regularly

• lol Anasta, karmelia, this woman, a wonderful woman, let me laugh. it's just a liar, a thief and a profiteering ..

• or is Kamelia? on which site they work? and under what speudo?