Brunette wannnda with Tattoo, camming since 2013

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2015, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• cute girl, kinda difficult to follow in chat sometimes lol

• Her topic goal of 1999 does not change, even after getting tips from different users.

• When she was Wanda_ she was really cool. Now she just begs for tips and bans people for no reason.

• i ban ppl,becoz they use to come in my room and never tip..never talk..that s why..im still Wanda_btw..hehehe.Peace guys!

• becoz the shitty mfc,sucks..is not my fault..u stay there as a guest and u waiting for free shows..blaa blaaa

• The problem is the "Ignore". I went to your room and said Hey, how are you. Work called and I was on the phone for 30 minutes. When I got back to my pc I was banned. After the ban expired I went back to your room to tell you what happened, but I can not chat in public because you must have ignored me when you banned me. Your room, you can do what you want. Just thought you might like to know why some guys don't talk, they can't because of the "Ignore".

• It's often the ones not tipping that are complaining. I went pvt and even group with her and she's fun for sure and like any person she can get bored if no one talks in her room.

• Cute and smart, but she bans people for no reason. Some of her regulars are really rude.

• Funny with big pussylips.