Discussion about Nicolle, camming since 2013

Name: Nicolle

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2018, and worked under 6 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Kira, @MFC is very beautiful, sexy young Russian girl for sure.

KiraKissss - back at MFC Dec 3, 2014 with new camscore of 9,200 +

How is this when she has previously worked MFC only short periods of 1 week to 1 month with a consistent camscore of 500-900. How exactly does camscore jump from 9 hundred to more than 9 thousand?

mycamgirl.net shows this girl working MFC under variations of KiraKiss, KaraKisss, KaraKisses

for very short periods of time in 2013-2014

KiraKiss - 1 week, May 13 - May 20 2013 camscore 365-903

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/KiraKiss

KaraKisses 1 month, Jun 18 - Jul 19 2014 camscore 506-946

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/KiraKisses

KiraKisss - 1 week, Aug 1 - Aug 7 2014 camscore 512-916

http://mycamgirl.net/myfreecams/model/KiraKisses

• Simple mystery to solve.

Her camscore was gradually growing on the past 2 months. This means she was on the right track, receiving an increasing stream of tokens. Good for her.

Then her account was closed. She returned 2 weeks later with a new account. Now, if she managed to get all those tippers to continue tipping her on the new account like before, this new account will easily have a much better camscore than the old account. Why? Because of how camscore is calculated. Basically it's the average of tokens earned per hour in the last 60 days. Since the new account is only 2 weeks old... it has a much higher average. After some weeks it will get hard to keep the camscore. It will require more tokens, or less hours online.

If she's still working for a studio, then her studio probably planned this beforehand. Moved her to a new account knowing it would be easier to reach a big camscore, and therefore have a better placement on MFC. If she left the studio to work on her own, she had no other option than getting a new account. It's allowed in this case.

• Before her account was closed her camscore had climbed almost to 4000. She had a twitter account and let her members know she had to move to ImLive. She got new members there. When MFC finally let her come back she had a huge first night on new account. Next day new people saw this "new" girl and how pretty, sexy and nice she is. It helps that she has big tits too, no doubt. So new members, more tokens, etc.... Finally in early December she shows those big tits in public for first time and people go crazy because the "shy girl" finally showed in public and two, they are spectacular. Then more privates, people spying , long, long groupshows because the longest in the show wins a Skype Show (genius marketing) and the rest is history.

• Ok, her previous account was closed. Then MFC finally let her come back, as a 'new' model. What this indicates is all of this info is complete fraud and misrepresentation manipulated to deceive the viewer. Because of how cam score is calculated. Really, how exactly is it calculated. Average of tokens per hour over last 60 days, adjusted for time online? Close, but no, as offline tips (1 point score per 50 tokens) count more and received offline, have no effect against time online. However, 60 days does seem to factor as scores drop when tips cease to count for score.

Unfortunately, this best reflects how shallow, immature and pathetic most react and respond to a hot chick showing tits. And like know it all imbeciles, ready to justify their opinion regardless of how unfounded. Attacking anyone who who ask even a legitimate question, such as rating the initial inquiry thumbs down.

• I don't understand... why she had to move to imlive? because she couldn't work on mfc? and why she couldn't work on mfc? and then she returned to mfc. this part is kinda confusing. the rest makes sense.

• hi all) i need say if you dont remember im working in studio . Mfc ban all studio page ..not just my ..i lost my page i was so upset and still dont know why more 40 pages ban..after 2 week i come and had anoter page ..im try do new things and change ! try first time topless ..more i can say in my twitter

• Well, then MFC banned your studio, hence all accounts under that studio got banned, including yours. It was probably something the studio did wrong. Either MFC lifted the ban or the studio found a way around the ban. Either way, the studio put you to work on a different account. They must be dumb, or don't even remember on which account each girl used to cam, or, worse, they created a new studio account to go around the ban, and that will probably get them, and you too, banned again. Hopefully not. You look sexy and I wanna see your tits :P