Discussion about jennasexy, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 11 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is beautiful , but, because always An BUT :)..........

-she do NOTHING !! no underwear , never dance , she just stand up and sit down lol like a robot

-she lies

-she is only here for money

-she promises all and in pv she talk about weather lol

-very boring in public and pv

-she stay seated never talk in public , just for say "come in pvt guys", she answer only for tell "yes or no"

-no sound in public or pv

-she stay and waiting , her Look in the space

GUYS DON'T PUT HER IN PRIVATE !!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE AND VERY BORING....(but sexy )

A BIG Waste !!!!

• It's not her fault, those typical models never make promises. This is to expect from pretty face models from sites like Strea... and LiveJa... the only way to guarantee that you don't get ripped after you pay, is to have a topic to prove all the things she can do, and how much you would have to tip for all you want, and to have a free nudity sample to at least tell if you like the girl for her body not just her face or her talk, otherwise you would tip in the dark, for a good or bad surprise, sometimes to avoid bad surprises models prefer to play the shy game the whole pvt till your tokens runs out, and you come back again and again to beg. I'm registered on Chatur... and MFC, I'm glad this model is out from my sites.

• She is now in her early 30s, pretty but Angry and Bitter! Why anyone would seek Entertainment except from curiosity is beyond my understanding. Avoid this one, there are better choices out there.

• If you wanna talk dont do it. Only in pvt is what she always says. She will call u a freeloader for asking questions. I asked 4 and got kicked..i got muted for asking why I got kicked.. I did a pvt with her once, it was okay, just treat her like a slut and tell her what to do and for the most part she'll do it. No small talk just do it. She's not very friendly. But she knows what pvt is all about.