Discussion about Lucy, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name: Lucy

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2017, and worked under 29 different nicknames on 17 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• She is very cute.

• Hi,

Someone knows what has happened with this model in LiveJasmin? She has many accounts on that page, and before she was always connected with one or some of these accounts, and since some time ago she does not connect with any of these accounts. She might has another new account, but I have searched and found nothing. It is all very strange. If somebody could give any information it would be interesting.

• I know that she has been doing better on other sites. But I don't know if she quit LiveJasmin or if she has a new name there. If she quit LJ, she might come back in the future if she stops doing good on the other sites where she works.

As LiveJasmin only show the last online time as "More than one month" when the girl doesn't get online for a long time, I can tell you the exact dates for some LJ accounts.

NOFAKE4YOU - February 25, 2011

ImUrVIRGINDOLL - December 9, 2010

LONELYx, SINGLEBABE and SOLOxMADCHEN - October 27, 2010

The other accounts were last seen online over a year ago, but I don't know the exact date.

The best way to find out if she has a new account on LJ is to browse all models online when she is online on other sites. She uses to go online on multiple sites at same time.

I hope this helps.

• Yes admin, I have been looking to all models on line when she is on line on other sites and haven't seen her. So I think that actually she doesn't work on LJ. Maybe she'll come back in the future.

Thanks for your help.

• She is very full of herself and can be quite rude. It would be best to spend your money on a more deserving model.