Discussion about Agnes

SexyAgnes biting her finger

Agnes, commonly known as SexyAgnes20, was a cute blonde camgirl from Poland who worked for two years from 2011 to 2013.

She had natural tits, blonde hair, and green eyes, making her very attractive for private chats. However, she was a semi-non-nude model who would solely tease. Maybe, when in a good mood, and for the right money, she would please members by showing a bit of her tits. SexyAgnes would never get fully naked, as this is the common behavior among Polish camgirls. Masturbation was simply out of the question.

However, she would never be upfront about her cam shows. Anyone asking about it in open chat would be ignored. Even in private chat, SexyAgnes would avoid the question. Members would eventually realize that she was not going to get naked. This behavior, plus the fact that she didn't speak English at all, probably led her to quit camming.

Name Agnes
Age 32 years old
Country Poland
CWSW page /models/1186

Comments

• edited January 2023

Today was not a good day to have private chats with new girls...

My chat with this girl started well in free chat. But when I asked if she was willing to do a nude show in private, she just ignored me. Like she didn't want to lie to me but also didn't want to tell me the truth.

On her profile, you can read: "Guys, are You dreaming about hot sex? Then come to my show so we can have some fun together!" Which makes you think she is ready for a naughty private. But that profile was probably written by the studio manager and does not reflect what this girl can do in private.

I spent like 30 minutes in free chat trying to get a straight answer from this girl about her private show. I asked several times if she was a non-nude model and what she could do in private, but she was either too busy teasing members on other sites or talking with a friend/co-worker. When she was not busy, she was just ignoring me, hoping that I would take her in private anyway. But I didn't.

After insisting so much, she finally told me that she does not get naked. She said "no, sorry" and nothing more.

So, if you want to have a naughty private with this girl, forget it. She is a non-nude model. She can dance all dressed, which she already do in free chat. But there is no nudity. If you wanna have a conversation, you can try. But I see she still a newbie and can't handle working on multiple sites and easily forget to chat with members.

By the way... she is in the wrong category on LiveJasmin. She is non-nude/hotflirt, but she is listed as nude model. LJ will probably move her to the right category at some point.