Discussion about Sedenna

Name:

She works under 3 different nicknames on 3 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• The real problem with this girl is that she's been camming for too many years and has obviously become dejected and bitter about it. Whilst she finds great amusement ridiculing people she thinks are freeloading, she is also completely deluded in her own 'beauty'. She's attractive, but ageing fast, her body is not great, she needs to wear a hell of a lot of make-up to keep up her appearance, dark shadowing on her overly large nose, and with the big 'dynasty' hair she often resembles a Rock Groupie from the 80's. She cannot compete with any natural beauties on most camsites becasue she isn't a natural beauty - she needs a ton of make-up!! Also, her per-minute costs are ludicrous. And now she's on the wrong side of 30, it ain't gonna get better so lets hope she has another job or a rich sugar daddy.

• She thinks she's the bomb, face yes, body no. She's becoming a cow. That's probably one of the main reasons she keeps the cam on her face only. Her personality rates as one of the worse out there. She make no effort to perform, or welcome people. She degrades people for not speaking english and bans anyone for not conversing. She actually bragged about having banned 11,000 viewers and counting. Why would someone bother if they have to deal with that. Save your time and money. There's thousands of beautiful cam models out there that are beautiful and nice to chat with that put this one to shame.

• When I saw her the first time in free chat I was shocked about her behaviour. Very bitchy attitude and likes to offend almost everybody. But i still think that this behaviour is a big act, she plays the bitchy mistress. I took her private once for a foot fetish show and she was willing to do everything i asked for and she was much nicer. I saw her also on MFC and her attitude was more friendly, but she not a fan of freeloaders so be sure you talk to her in a nice way.

• When I saw her the first time in free chat I was shocked about her behaviour. Very bitchy attitude and likes to offend almost everybody. But i still think that this behaviour is a big act, she plays the bitchy mistress. I took her private once for a foot fetish show and she was willing to do everything i asked for and she was much nicer. I saw her also on MFC and her attitude was more friendly, but she not a fan of freeloaders so be sure you talk to her in a nice way.