Discussion about Aries_alma, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2014

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 7 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• beautiful and very intelligent classy lady. High recommend to become one of your favorites.

• Very hot girl, very short temper!

• A very entitled attitude. You can tell she's not doing this for the money. I think it's because she gets bored.. She did a show on chaturbate where she would do a dildo show when she reached her goal of 6000 Tokens (the equivalent of $600).. She hadn't done much leading up to the goal outside of just sitting there in her bra. And after she reached goal, she took a long time before she even took off her clothes and did the show. By the time she finally starting doing the dildo show, she was nearly 7000 tokens. Well past her goal.. And as she was doing the show, people were still tipping her while she demanded more.. The dildo show lasted less than a few minutes. She immediately put her clothes back on. Which consisted of bra & panties, blue jeans and a hoody top. Nothing really sexy at all. And then reset her goal to 6000 tokens again.. What a major rip off.. And the tippers on the side let her know. Even her moderator called her out for being greedy and selfish. She threw a fit and turned off her cam completely.

She has been known to wear some sexy lingerie in the past & do a little flashing in free, but that is very rare nowadays. Most of the time, she appears as if she just doesn't give a fuck.. Her attitude is "I'm pretty, now pay me while u watch me play on my phone".. She's is very hot with an amazing body, but don't waste money on her.. Until she can learn to appreciate her fans more, then I say "Fuck Her".

• You're right. She pretty much has only 1 type of private. Not very adventurous, but she did used to at least dress in some sexy lingerie before. Early on, she actually did a smoking fetish for me, but when I asked recently about another one, she said she quit smoking and called people who smoke or love watching people who smoked, disgusting. Then refused to take a pvt with me. Blocked me on chaturbate and temporarily on MFC.. Her MFC eventually shutdown and she started a new account. Now she sits around in pretty much just sits around in just an ugly black hoodie while playing on her phone.

• She is very judgmental and completely intolerant of anyone who is not like her which appears to be everyone. There is no point trying to talk to her as she is always angry and ready to make you feel crap just for being who you are or for being different to her.

She constantly reminds people she is studying for a PhD as if that makes her special or better than the people in her room.

She seems proud of her tattoos although the one on her leg makes her look like a supporter of the English football club West Ham United which I’m sure is not her intention. On the plus side she’s good looking and does get naked regularly but then there are hundreds of women like that who you can also chat with. I’d suggest just watching for the free show as interacting with her is virtually impossible unless you want to be made to feel small and be banned in less than 2 minutes.

• Do not take this girl pvt or tip her. She is a complete waste of time and a rip off.. I wanted to take her pvt, but she outright turned me down. Said she wasn't in a mood for a pvt!!.. What the hell?!.. A Cam model who does not do privates.. Said she only wanted tips.. And yet, for nearly an hour, no one tipped her more than 10 coins.. I offered the pvt again. Willing to pay the ridiculously high 90 tokens per minute.. And she still turned me down!!.. I asked her how much of a tip would it cost me for her to put her hair up in pig tails while rubbing and squeezing her exposed breasts.. She said she would do it for 300 tokens.. An expensive request, but I was probably gonna spend as much had we went pvt anyway. So I tipped her.. And she did take out her breasts, but she wouldn't put her hair up in pig tails like she agreed to. Claimed she didn't have anything to put them up with.. I asked why she didn't u say this to begin with and why she agreed to do it.. She then scolded me and said I got too see her breasts. Then told me to shut up or get banned. And she only flashed her breasts for less than 20 seconds.. I told that if she could refund at least part of my tokens, that she should keep her breasts out longer so I can get off.. Instead she banned me.. What a bitch..

• If you're watching her on Chaturbate, then just wait a while and she'll eventually get enough tips to get naked and start masturbating.. Don't waste your money on her. Wait for someone else to put in the tips and just enjoy the show.. She's hot and watching her get off is fucking amazing despite the fact that she's a bitch.. I can't stand her, but I'll get a nut at someone else' expense..

• Complete waste of fucking time.. One of the laziest models online. She sets her pvts so high that no one will afford it.. She sets her goals so high that it will never be reached. She did manage to hit her goal one night and she promised to squirt. All she did was fake an orgasm. Curl her legs up tight during the so called squirt.. U can tell she just took water from a cup and pour it on the towel she was sitting on to make it look like she soaked it.. Suck a fucking fake.. And the members called her out on it. So now when she gets close to the goal, she suddenly logs off.. She knows she can't squirt.. Fucking scammer.

• Moody as fuck. I get that some people feel camming is their only option to make ends meet, everyone has bad days etc, but why come online and get naked if you are really fed up??!

• Not sure why Sunn_O cams at all. She constantly tells people about how she works at a University, plays in a band and organizes gigs. With all of that work what does she need camming for? It might be because she gets a lot of money from it or she finds it sexually exciting. However, she hardly ever gets tipped so the "lots of money" option doesn't stand and as she is always moody and bored I doubt it's a sexual release for her. I really can't work out why she bothers doing this unless her other interests aren't as good as she makes them out to be.

• She (and all girls from this studio) are heavily cheating with bot user accounts. There are always the same silent user account joining her room a minute after cam goes on to make the room appear popular.

• Great body, awful personality. Arrogant, dismissive, just plain rude. Snaps at room visitors for asking questions about what she's happy to do on cam, and this is even for non-explicit, non-pervy questions! Has a very high opinion of her own musical tastes and knowledge, and makes sure everyone knows this regularly. Clearly believes she's the smartest person in the room - fine, maybe she is, but she's not at all humble with it! Completely the wrong personality for camming basically. By all means push back on dickish behaviour, but don't be the dick yourself!