Lisa, Retired camgirl from Russia

Lisa was a Russian camgirl who worked on seven camsites under over 12 different names for four years.

She was known for her sweet personality and impressive tattoos.

Name Lisa
Age 29 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/6093

Comments

• This chick is fucking awesome! Really down too earth and fun to talk to, Shes funny as well and has great taste in music. Since the first day I saw her my rating scale for Alt-models went from 1-10 to 1-LisaSonic.

• Lisa is one of the most beautiful & unique cam models I have ever seen.. She seems like a very fun person to hang around with and a very sexy woman to make love with. Although sometimes she appears somewhat sad. I think she struggles a bit at times and works through some emotions. I hope the best for her because she really deserves to be happy.

• She seems to have vanished. I am worried for her. The last few times she was on, she seemed to be sad. And I believe she may have been struggling a bit financially. The room she was camming from seemed very run down and possibly lacking in heat as she appeared to be very cold at times..

• If anyone has any idea what has become of Lisa, please post an update in the comments. She may have started a new profile somewhere, but I haven't founded it as of yet.. She was dealing with a number of issues before she vanished late last year.. She was struggling financially in the last few months she was active on cam.. She was not working for any studio and was staying with friends at various times. Her look and physically look changed drastically.. She could no longer afford hair extensions and she dropped a large amount of weight in a short period of time.. Once she admitted on cam that she hadn't eaten in at least two days and was staying with a friend who didn't have heat.. I normally don't care too much when it concerns online models, but Lisa didn't fit the mold of your typical model and only seemed to do it as a means to survive.

• I chatted with a model named AshleyDarris who worked with her for a short time. She said Lisa had been fired because she got into an argument with one of her bosses over time and pay. She started working independently out of a male friends house.. That's why she went from a nice looking room to a run down apartment. And yes, the apartment had no heat and little to no electricity outside extension chords that were run from other apartments.. To stay in the apartment until she could get back on her feet, Lisa had to sleep the guy.. She left the apartment for good after the guy and a friend of his tried to sexually assault her one night.. She moved her stuff out and last she heard, Lisa was living with another model.. Not sure when or if she will ever get back on though.

• Got an update from AshleyDarris about Lisa.. Lisa was raped by a male roommate and his friend. She didn't move in with another model, she moved back in with her mother. Lisa is no longer doing cam work.. She has pressed charges and both rapists have been arrested. It turns out the male friend was someone she met online while working at LiveJasmin. Apparently he was fan who used to take a pvt quite often and offered her a place to stay when she was fired.. She is fine now, but don't expect to see her anytime soon..

• It's a shame what happened to this girl. She was kinda sexy in goth/emo sorta way. Real friendly. Look her up on Cams and buy some of her vids. They're worth it.

• I asked around to a few models that knew Lisa and none of them know what happened to her once she quit camming.. Apparently she did pursue rape charges against her former roommate, but after that, she just disappeared.. Some of the models were greatly concerned about her because no one can seem to contact her or her mother.. The area where she was from was a very run down low income high crime area.. Let's just hope going to the police didn't cost her her life.