Discussion about Kaylee, camming since 2012

Name: Kaylee

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2015, and worked under 6 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Ok, one thing at a time. First her lesbian shows. That was how she started off on MFC in 2012.

Joined MFC as "18 year old", brought a friend and said it would be her first girl/girl experience. Smart move. She already had the "new model" tag, and on top of that she was doing girl/girl shows.

The shows were kinda soft. A lot of kisses, that's was hot. But no much of action. No fingering or anything like that. In most of the group shows they weren't even going full nude. Topless and kisses was the normal routine.

BTW, she got two friends. One at a time. I think the first one to go on cam with her, the blonde one, is still around on MFC. Teen something I think it's her nickname. The other girl who Kaylee brought up later, I've no idea what happened.

Something I noticed in group shows, and Kaylee probably noticed too, was that most of requests was for Kaylee to do or show more. Kaylee was the cute one and guys wanted to see more of her. But AFAIK she never went hardcore in groups, not back in 2012. Anyways, I believe this encouraged her to go solo.

Now the solo shows. I spied on many private shows. The first privates followed the same routine. Quick tease, topless, dildo sucking, long topless tease until the member ends the private. It was only many privates later that she got to show more. Same routine though. Instead of a long topless tease she was flashing pussy. Just flashing real quick. I never got to see any masturbation. The girl wasn't willing to do hardcore. So I moved on.

This year I saw her online. I had no idea she was still around. A group started. Seemed a good opportunity to see for myself what she was up to now in group. Great surprise. Long story short. She did everything I always wanted. It was pure hardcore.

Only one thing I didn't quite understand was when her cam froze about 15 minutes into the show. All of the sudden. We still could hear the music, her walking around the house, doing something in the kitchen... Even the tip sound. We could hear it, so she could hear it too. But the image was frozen and she was not responding. It seemed like she stopped her cam on purpose and went away leaving us in group. I tried rejoining the group, but didn't work. 5 minutes later and the group still running with cam frozen. She then logged off only to return in free chat a minute later. She ignored all questions about what happened. Very strange.

• I believe the other girl is teenAlex, who is one of my favorites and one of the hottest on mfc. I think they do have at least one video together. Not sure about either of their starts on the site, but only really know Alex of the two. But so far, this girl seems pretty hot.