Discussion about Penelope, camming since 2010

Name: Penelope

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2017, and worked under 3 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• to put it short:

if you like very big (fake) tits sported by a slim

and good-looking girl, she might be your cup of tea.

however, her show is lame, softcore only, her english is

horrible and her willingness to what asked for is low.

and no hardcore. no toys, no nothing.

all in all not worthy, imo

• I can confirm the softcore thing. I had a private with her last year and although she was fully naked, she didn't do any hardcore. I asked if she had toys or if she could use her fingers and she said no.

I believe that people take her in private more for curiosity, to see her huge boobies. Well, at least this was why I did. But when I asked for more than a strip, she refused. So, basically, her camshows are just to show her naked body.

This was a surprise. I never thought that a girl like her would say no to a hardcore show. If you think that on her site (penelopeblackdiamond.com) there are plenty of hardcore videos, including double penetration and girl/girl, it is weird that she doesn't do it on webcam sites. Maybe to force people to join her site if they really want some hardcore.

By the way... unlike other models with insane fake tits, this girl has an excellent body, very slim, and a pretty face. The huge piercings on her pussy lips maybe are a little extreme.

• Horrible! She has a terrible webcam and her shows are boring. I can't say it is slow because this would mean she does something at some point. But the truth is that she does NOTHING! She just sits topless in private, ignoring all requests and chatting but not with people in private. A real ripoff!

• Lame, uninspired, unerotic, very boring, not worthy at all.

Needless to say more.