Discussion about Olivia, a Redhead camgirl, camming since 2013

Name: Olivia

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2017, and worked under 36 different nicknames on 12 different camsites
Model page

Tagged:

Comments

• An amazing beauty who is sweet and sexy. Worth checking out wherever u find her. She will meet ur every dream!!!

• She has not been online on any of these sites since 2 months, does anyone know where and under what name(s) she is camming at the moment?

• Good question from asslover, any answers would be helpful. I don't know that's for sure!!!

• Has anyone already seen this beauty somewhere else?

• Hey Blue, yes any info would be helpful if you see her let us know!!!

• Hi John, I will and you please do the same, Ok?

• Yep, will do!

• She's back and sexier than ever: she is now LovelyIrisForYou on Jasmin and DivineIris4u on Chaturbate

• Best Redhead on LiveJasmin. None Better... None.

• Anybody found her on Cams.com again? Her DivineIris4U account has disappeared :(

• Talks for 2 or 3 hours and then finally does something for 10 minutes. That's why she's always closing and opening new rooms. Cute lady, but hardly worth the effort.

• Well, when she stops talking and gets active, she is irisistable; but have you seen her lately, because she seems to have disappeared again?

• Well, when she stops talking and gets active, she is irisistable; but have you seen her lately, because she seems to have disappeared again?

• She's back again: she is OliviaDiamond on Chaturbate and Stripchat, OliviaDiam0nd on MFC and MissOliviaD on I'mlive and a bunch of other sites

• She was hot at one time, not anymore though...pretty boring

• She is still hot, but saves that for pvts nowadays and yes that is ofc disappointing for cheap freeloading wankers like u; but she still got the hottest ass on the planet and shows that every day :-)

• AssLover you sound like a whiteknight aka a moron. Its your kind that changed the whole camming scene from a good show gets good tips to first paying a shitload then maybe get a performance. This all the cause of whiteknights who seriously don't understand that they are talking with glorified prostitutes, who seriously don't care if you are run over by a bus, except for noit getting your money anymore. That's why i always piss in my pants from laughter when a guy like you makes a toughguy comment about freeloading.... It ain't freeloading honey, it's using your fucking brain, but i know that's so hard.....

• AssLover you sound like a whiteknight aka a moron. Its your kind that changed the whole camming scene from a good show gets good tips to first paying a shitload then maybe get a performance. This all the cause of whiteknights who seriously don't understand that they are talking with glorified prostitutes, who seriously don't care if you are run over by a bus, except for noit getting your money anymore. That's why i always piss in my pants from laughter when a guy like you makes a toughguy comment about freeloading.... It ain't freeloading honey, it's using your fucking brain, but i know that's so hard.....

• is she on tonight does anyone know ?

• is she on tonight does anyone know ?

• No Pete, I am not her White Knight, that is another guy, check her Stripchat room and you will know ha ha. And you got it all wrong: it’s the gigantic influx of cheap freeloading bastards like you the last couple of years who ruined this business and caused the girls to change their business model to be able to make a decent living. Because yes: they are persons, not robots, so have needs too. So you better do a reality check in the mirror my friend :-).

• THX to all my fans that are taking there time to check me out :)for the HATERS i have something to say:"LOVE ME or HATE ME i am still gonna shine:)shine bright likE Diamond:))))))

• Dear hater i have so much more for you to be mad at .JUST BE PATIENT :) P.S "LOVE YOUR HATERS THEY'RE YOUR BIGGEST FAN ":)))))))) TY PETE FOR BEEING MY FAN

• Rumors are carried by HATERS spread by FOOLS &ACCEPTED BY IDIOTS :)))

• There wil be HATERS ,THERE WILL BE DOUBTERS,THERE WILL BE NON-BELIVERS,AND THEN THERE WILL BE JUST ME .proving there WRONG :)BE THE BEST FUCK THE REST :THUMB UP for my HATERS ,STAY TUNED FOR MORE.........I AM BACK :D

• Is she back anywhere?