Discussion about secret_girlfriend, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2013

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2017, and worked under 8 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I just checked and this girl is blocking the whole world from accessing her room except USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Yes, only first world countries where English is the first language.

The way camsites work, blacklist instead of whitelist, I can imagine her spending a long time manually selecting each country she wanted block, like hundreds. lol

Why is that by the way? Exposure control? Don't wanna chat with people who may not speak English very well?

• If that's the case she will have a lot of trouble with native English speakers. Some of their grammar is horrible to say the least.

Speculation: Maybe she has a condescending attitude towards other languages.

But hey, her choice to ostracise herself from the world.

• not about the language, americans are way easier to deal with, I do the same. I block half world.

pretty happy and satisfied with that.

• Read again what OP said. She allows canadians, brits, australians and new zealanders. This has nothing to do with "americans are easier to deal with".