Discussion about Australian camgirl ShivaMoon

ShivaMoon, also known as DivaShiva, was one of the first Australian camgirls to work in the industry. She worked between 2010 and 2013 on two camsites: Cams.com and MyFreeCams.

Name ShivaMoon
Age 39 years old
Country Australia
CWSW page /models/934

Comments

• Hi ShivaMoon, nice to see you outside of MFC. Im in hopes that you still work for this other cam site. lol, i used to be a member of that site before MFC, guess i'll have to rejoin! anyway, just thought i say hey! bye bye beautiful joseph aka, thecumking,raddy_daddy,etc. p.s. email me sometime, i don't bite! 1joeking1(at)gmail(dot)com hope to hear from you. don't be shy!

• joseph,

I don't think ShivaMoon will read your comment.

Also, I just checked her Cams.com's account and she does not login there for over a year (May 2010). There is no video available on her "recorded shows", only hardcore pictures (about 40 pics) on "photo shows". You need to have credits or join her fan club to see these pictures. If you join her fan club you can direct message her. I'm not sure, but I think she will get an alert if you do so.

But seems she still working at MFC. Maybe you should try to contact her there. Write a comment on her wall or send her a MFC mail.

By the way... I don't know if it is a good idea to post your e-mail like that. The Internet is full of scammers and tomorrow you might get a message from someone claiming to be ShivaMoon and next you see this fake ShivaMoon asking money.

But thanks for your comment.