Brunette AllureRose with Tattoo, camming since 2011

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2011, and works under 10 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Someone has any naked of her ? she looks hot hot

• I did just read a comment a guy left on a collegues of her and I am just speechless how members are just assholes and all pretend I don't fucking know what

don't you think that rose and all her collegues from the studio and just models in general do'nt know how members are??

fucking grow up guys and wake up

it's just so fucking sad to see that some think that there is friendship or love involved

they just do a damn job and that is it

we are all clients to them or potential clients

so let's cut the crap and as all also want to make sure no models feels insulted

I will say it too, this is not to insult models just I know it's their job

doesn't mean they are whores or are bad people

so stop being delusional or cybabies!

• those camsites are fucking disgusting!

I found out about those 7 weeks ago, made even accounts on mfc, xlove and chaturbate and holy shit you guys DISGUST me

those sites are a concentration of bad and sick people!

how can you guys be like that in front of a model and behind her back, in lounges and so on be such assholes???

and put their videos everywhere? keep recording them?

but when in front of them be all "funny and kind and nice"

this hypocrisy is insanity!!!

and ALL the lies told to those models and the amount you guys of rooms you go at, ALL member have ALWAYS at least 3 rooms open AT THE SAME TIME!! wtf!!! and are at least on 2 different camsites at time!!! which this brings also the amount of simultanious rooms open to a minimum of 4!!! the fuck!

this is just sick!!!

I got shocked by those places and at also how ALL insult ALL models and USE them!! wtf!!

I don't want anything to do with you guys, I truly am shocked and disgusted and I feel extremely bad for those models who just do their fucking job

and it is crazy also comments I have read on this site or seen elsewhere or on the camsites themself how MANY think that the model is in love with them!! wtf!!

or that they have a real and deep freindship!! wtf!!!

there is NOTHING of all that, it is just a JOB that they do and they provide a service you idiot that you are!

I have never come to those sites for love or friendship, for me was jsut curiosity and got disgusted by those members, really!! makes me want to puke

and if you want love or look for hook up, there are plenty of dating sites or even hook up sites, you don't use camsites for this, you idiots!

I feel bad for those models, i really do

they even are in danger for simply doing a damn job, who you guys don't fucking get it and go all crazy

wtf! you even ruin models lifes!!!

in 5 weeks I heard of 7 models who got their life completely ruined as members reached their moms and friends and so on, by using fucked up ways to find out about their family and so on

wtf! really!

go see some psychaiatrist guys! you need it badly!

• I agree juhan.

I gave up on camsites since a year and only log maybe 2-3 times a month, because I really don't want to become like all of them. Those people are insane, have like 20 accounts each, are in like 10 rooms constaly at the same time, they lie all the time.

Then insult all models behind their back, put videos everywhere and all of that, I just come to see how things evolve and I see it gets worse and worse on the side of members, really always so many rooms and yeah they have no life and are sadly as you said "disgusting".

What reliefs me a bit is that models do know how members are so I think they can somehow also protect themself because of it, so not sure how badly in danger they can be.

But those members truly indeed are big losers, who try to play all girls think they really love them and all and even so, behind the models back they just go berzerk with videos of them and all that sadness ...

• coming across all this made me laugh a bit

I just am on this camsites for one reason only! to get sexual pleasure! nothing else!

it is stupid and moronic to think there is any kind of friendship or even love involved!

just look at Rox's collegues, extremely often they even react the exact same way! for so called personal feelings!

it is all scripted you idiots who think different, only thing that can be around is just some natural respect they "the models" have towards us "the members", just because we're humans and unless they see with their own eyes all the shit we do behind their backs and all the lies we tell and so on, they may will have that "respect" for you, but just because you're another human and living soul, like they would feel the same for animals or whatever! so makes me laugh when I see that some still are convinced there is love and friendship!!

before anyone goes on their horses! yes I am aware that there have been even some getting married, but that is extremely rare and if you believe to be one of this extremely rare exceptions then you need to be going to a cute because it's much easier to get hit by lightining than finding love or genuine friendship on a camsite!

• I disagree. Love is rare on a camsite. But friendship is real. And this is a camgirl saying so.

Yes, we do know what you guys do, we don't like it, but we accept it. It is our job, we knew this was going to happen eventually. That doesn't make us naive or anything like that, but quite the contrary. You guys get content from us, you share it, you come back for more, as long as you pay for it, we just let it go. That only says a lot about you guys, and not pretty things.

• Love is almost impossible to find and even on the extremely rare occasion it is found, the relationship most likely won't work out well. What is baffling to me, is to see so many guys convinced they do fall under that category, when the model is simply doing a job and at times showing some manners and courtesy, but this guys mistake it for more.

Azrael, you point it out, models do know that members share pvt's, share pics, share pm's and even chats on snapchat or other stuff as it, .. yes I can see your point of (as long as they come back and pay, we will let it slide) , the thing is, by them doing like this, you still lose a lot of potential money, because instead of 50 guys needing to buy an album, only 4/5 will do it and then share with the other 45 who don't have it, so the model gets money from only 4/5 guys instead of 50 guys, who are consuming that content. Therfor to me, it should not be seen as a "not a big deal", but at the same time, you girls can't truly fight it, so I get your point of "having to accept it".

Now on the topic of "friendship", true that friendship is more likely than love, but even with that one, it is only a "sort of friendship", first because it is an online thing and secondly, how come that if you are friends, you still hide full names from that member(s) or FB accounts or personal phone numbers etc, then you should not hide it. That is why I say that even friendship is a bit of a strecth in my opinion, even though it is not AS rare to find proper friendship between model and member.

All that being said, especially when comes down to models of that studio, no joke.. literally 99.5% of members are "not nice guys" if I put it nicely.

• Also..

All of them hide under this "nice guy" thing, one who cares and loves, when in reality they do share their pvt's, messages, pics etc etc

They also lie to the model, they also say same stuff/lines to a million models and pretending they are unqiue etc, so that's when I also then struggle to accept when a model thinks a member is "good" and or believe they are friends.

At the end of the day, this is simply business, members come, if they can tip, they tip (because being in a room is a reason big enough to tip, because you are gettting entertained if you stay in there) and or can tip for content (whatever this may be, because you need to accept a models limits, or if she does nude or not and not be playing mindgames to get her to use dildo's etc so that then you can share that pvt and brag to your loser member friends), if all look at it in this way, a lot of the issues would disapear. Instead of focusing if a model wants to fuck you in real life or not or to be obssessed by this studio.