Discussion about Kickaz, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

2»

Comments

• the difference is talent and the ability to communicate in a way many people would like... remember this is a business for these girls.. they make their income on these sites..... The turnover on these sites is tremendous, only a very small percentage last a year or more.. Those that do last offer something the public wants.. You cant please everyone ... but each lady has their own reasons for being on the site and if what they do is desired they are tipped... if not they go flop burgers at a fast food restaurant .. if you don't like a model click "next model" but to complain is stupid

• I also have never seen her ask and she always thanks every tipper no matter how small the tip is. I may not spend a lot of time in her room but i will say any time i have been there she has always said Hi and made me feel welcome and most of her regular members do as well.

• She is never nude in public room. In her Group Shows she is often topless, but you normally never see here pussy, there are some rare Group shows where she was completely nude.

• She knows how to act on public and how to make guys tip her. She's very tricky at this. Always sayin "no pressure guys,no pressure in this room" and at the same time she sets goals like 10000 or so tokens to be topless or say how much she wants to be in top 5, while she's in top 10 and its like 2 hours to the end of the period. Is that no pressure?! Or her countdowns to 10- is that no pressure too? This girl loves money more than everything but will act like shes there not for money so the idiots in her room will believe and tip