Discussion About Russian Camgirl Rossie

Rossie wearing green shirt

Rossie, a Russian camgirl, embarked on her online camming journey in 2010 at the tender age of 18, but eventually decided to conclude her camming career in 2018 upon turning 26.

Name Rossie
Age 31 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/9115

Comments

• This girl is beautiful, sexy & charming. BUT she is also a scammer. Once, her topic was Naked for 111 tokens. I bought 200 & tipped her the 111. Fully intending to tip her the other 89 after she stripped. But she refused. She said she changed her topic. Looking back at her public chat archive I guess she did while I was buying the tokens. But when I explained to her I had no way of knowing she changed the topic because the purchase window opens up over public chat, she still refused. Previously, she had such topics up very very briefly. So as soon as the purchase was complete, I tipped. Previously she had done a bra off topic & kept her breasts concealed after she got the tip for bra off. When I asked her about it in PM, she said she said bra off. She never said she would show anything. She acts as though she doesn't have a good understanding of the english language, but don't be fooled

• And you call it scam? At best it was an unfortunate situation. A scam would be if she had changed the topic after your tip and refused to get naked.

It is true that other girls wouldn't be so strict and would go naked, and perhaps it would the best way to deal with this. But technically you bought something that was not for sale any longer. You should have paid attention. It isn't that hard. After all, when a girl sets a new topic it is shown in the room to all viewers.

• She is a scammer. When her topic was "top off for xx and short off for xx" I and 2 other tipped her what she wanted and she did nothing. She got 1000 token for free.

And 3 or 4 times I saw her turning off the cam after she got tips.

• @not a scam: I suggested to her that in the future, she say audibly when she changes her topic, instead of just typing it in public chat to avoid "misunderstandings" and she refused. Her intent is clearly to deceive

• @pumpkin/neville Are you freaking serious? smh......you 'suggested' that she say audibly when she changes her topic???!?? Dude, no model does that. If you can't keep up with what's going on topic wise, that isn't her fault. Oh and it took you 8-9 months of trolling in her room to decide she's a scammer??!?!? More likely she got fed up with your constant 'suggestions' (read tantrums/fits) about how she should run her room and she finally 'suggested' that you to get lost.

@Miol If you saw her run out on tippers 3-4 times, why would you ever come back to her room again, much less tip her? I'm not saying she didn't do as you said, just wondering why you kept going back to her room is all.

• How am I suppose to see that she changed her topic when the token purchase window opens on top of public chat?

• Well. I was going back only to see if that what she did with me was a single situation. All this happened in 2 days. Since then I don't look her cam.

On other sites she would get for something like this a ban but this site is perfect for such people like she.

And here I am only because I wanted to warn other tipped.

• dude u need to get a hobby or something. cause all u do is say shit about models.

• She talks in public chat all the time. Why else would she turn down my suggestion to audibly say when she changes her topic, if her intent isn't to deceive?

• So this is your new crusade? Why don't you just quit with watching webcam sites?

• @fuckpumpkin: Apparently I am YOUR crusade if you are following me from page to page. Now who looks like a pathetic nutjob loser? I hope you get tricked out of every dime you have & then some since apparently you think all these models are honest

• This girl seems to have learned her lesson. She gave me an awesome show a couple nights ago. I decided to give her another chance on the reccomendation of a friend who said she had changed

• Wow pumpkin2 you are a big badboy bigfoot hunter and internet Romeo. Your tough guy attitude to teach cam models a lesson is just internet bullying and your way with words was so insulting to all cam models the website admin shut down the other thread of the cam model you stalked for years. keep up the sweet talk Romeo.

• You have to admit, there are a lot of people doing jobs that are a lot harder, for a lot less money than some of these girls make

• I really dont understand, why those camgirl's haters keep buying tokens and spending money on them.

Go spend your money at the drugstore, supermarket, somewhere where ppl work harder and make less

• She definitely manipulative, I saw it many times

• why it should be an impostor?

I was with her twice at MFC on a private show.

and they showed me a great show.

Moreover, it is also a pretty girl.

I have no problems with it.

• she is brutal. We planned for a private and when I got there and asked if she was ready, she said yes.....when I clicked the private button, she accepted....then proceeded to spend 3 minutes talking and joking with people on her Jasmin account and never said a word to me. When i left, she couldn't understand why I would be upset giving her tokens for nothing.

• Was 3 minutes worth, all you had? If it was & you don't have your token amount hidden, she knew this & that's why you got no attention from her. A 3 minute pvt is rude

• He did the right thing. It is not like he wanted a full show to happen within 3 minutes. He started a private, tried to chat with her and after 3 minutes trying in vain to have her full attention, he ended the chat. For how long do you think he should wait for her? He actually waited a bit too long, and now MFC may not refund him.

• MFC probably won't refund him Sometimes she takes a couple minutes to find the right music though How does he know she wasn't trying to find music to give him a sexy stripdance?

• - She said she was ready for the private. Music should be ready then.

- He said that during private she was talking and joking with other people, so she wasn't looking for a song.

- If she was indeed looking for a song, she should have said so. But she didn't even bother to talk to him.

To me, it seems she was trying to have privates on both site at same time. That's why she continued talking to people on Jasmin, to see if she could get any Jasmin member to start a private there too, with the MFC member already in private waiting for her. Or she was already in private on Jasmin, and accepted the private request on MFC anyway.

About refunding, if he had ended the private in less than 1 minute, and if she was indeed talking to other people, MFC would give him a refund for sure. But in a 3 minute private... they will ask why he didn't end it sooner.

• They usually only refund for technical glitches I think they should also refund when a model refuses to do what she says she will do in her topic if she gets tipped for it, but MFC says they consider all tips to be gifts. I don't see why they don't want to give refunds. They are MFC tokens Not cash. They are worthless anywhere but on MFC, so they would get them back eventually

• Technical problems is one of two reasons to ask for refund.

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Billing_Information#Refund_policy

We are sometimes able to issue token refunds for:

Technical problems (the site breaks and takes your tokens.)

Unsatisfactory private shows (please end the show as soon as possible.)

I remember reading something about ending the private in less than 1 minute if you are not happy. Seems they changed to "as soon as possible".

Tokens are money. You buy tokens with real money. MFC converts tokens back to real money to pay the girls. If they refund a member, they either have to take the money back from the girl, or pay from their pockets.

There are a lot more cheap bastards on MFC than girls trying to rip off members. If MFC was going to refund tips, every single cheap bastard would try for a refund claiming the girl didn't deliver. This would flood customer service, and deciding who is lying wouldn't be a simple task. It is a lot easier to just say "we don't refund tips, so tip at your risk".

• She did show her boobs in public but usually just keeps her nipples covered. The propblem I have is that she keeps disappearing just as you are getting into the conversation before a private. Very frustrating

• don't assume things that you don't know....and frankly, learn how to read if you are going to comment on something. AS I ALREADY STATED... I sat and watched her sitting there typing away and smiling and joking and not one word of it was in our private chat box. no she was not selecting music and no, 3 minutes of tokens was not all I had but these people want want want and don't care that we spend our very real money and I'm not required to have more than 3 minutes of patience before I decide someone else is more worthy of my time and money.

• and for the record, I don't want a refund....never asked for one....still don't want one. When she pm'd me and asked why I left, I told her straight up and her response was the typical one....."you just don't understand...my boss won't allow me to close the other site"......which was pure bullshit because she does it all the time.....and I told her such. I'd known her for almost a year and her conduct was never that bad...but definitely she is a very self centered person

• Greg. Sorry if this was mentioned before but I didn't follow the comments. On what site you had a private with her? I had a similar problem, but with a different girl on LiveJasmin.

A few weeks ago I had a private with one of these studio girls that work on multiple sites. The first thing I asked her was to log out from all sites. She first said she had logged out already, but she hadn't. I told her that I wanted her to really log out because I didn't want to pay for a private so others could watch it for free. She said she couldn't log out. I asked "are you telling me that I am paying for a private with you and you can not log out from other sites?" I was about to end the private and contact support. She realized that and how bad it would be for her, and finally logged out. Private went well after that.

• Goody - this was on My Free Cams. The account she refused to shut down was her Jasmin account and your wording is perfect. That is exactly what I told her in the private when I finally left. I told her I wasn't going to pay for the enjoyment of others. It was a live and learn situation. Her personality is all over the map and her mentality is rather small so it doesn't surprise me that some will defend her to the death while others think she's garbage. The thing is....at some point she's going to screw over the ones who think she's sliced bread.