Discussion about LexiVixi, camming since 2013

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2020, and worked under 2 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• very hot girl with a hot body. very expensive though. you might catch her topless in public chat, but the real fun is in private/group. her sister - HmVixi - is also on MFC.

• Currently holding a date raffle. And boy, that smells scam miles away.

375 tokens per ticket. Date to take place in Los Angeles. Dinner, drinks and go to a Hollywood night club. Traveling expenses not included.

And that's all the info she provides. No date set for drawing. No date set for when the date will happen. No rules about accommodations.

The raffle has been going on for 2 months now.

• Someone should do a raffle for the models, they each pay 300 tokens and the winner gets say a 5000 token pvt. Lets see how many of THEM would go for that.

• Really hot, but everything she does is super expensive and goals never get met because of that. Has potential to be a top model if she cheapened her prices and had videos. Other than the prices and her somewhat fakeness, she's pretty eye-widening.

• She can set any price she wants because she has some big tippers that will tip whatever she asks. Prices will remain high for as long as she can milk money from these guys. It's a smart move. I'd do the same. She knows she won't make that kind of money forever so she better make as much money as possible while she can. She won't lower prices so more people can buy her vids. On the top model subject, she was top 20 six times this year alone. Even not being #1, she is easily making over $30k a month. That is being "top model" by my book.

• What happened to this raffle? Seems she pulled it off without drawing a winner.

• That DJ Vixi is who? Husband?

• I love Lexiiiii

• Too late mate, she is married with a kid.

• MFCFan, yes DJ is her husband. Kinda weird how he appears in the chatroom and encourages guys to join group etc. Pimp

• SCAM one of three of the biggest on MFC. the other 2 are just as bad,

• She's a big time scammer