Discussion about SABRINAANDASPEN, camming since 2012

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 10 different nicknames on 6 different camsites

Name Sabrina Castello
Country United States
Model page/models/8652

Comments

• Used to be SabrinaCastello, now SABRINA.CASTELLO. Also went online with friend under account SABRINAANDASPEN.

I joined a gold show when she was SabrinaCastello. She did everything she promised within 7 minutes. Which included titty fuck, anal, double penetration, gape, ass to mouth, squirting dildo, and orgasm and squirt. Except the squirt... that was just her tapping her pussy while peeing herself. After the show people started pointing out it was a fake squirt and her reaction was to ban everybody talking about this. Months later her account was no longer available.

A year later I found her camming with a friend (Aspen) under account SABRINAANDASPEN. Joined an ongoing private show and that was a poor show. They took the top off, Aspen sucked on Sabrina's tits and then licked her pussy. Or pretended to lick her pussy because they "forgot" to take off her panties so Aspen was just licking Sabrina over her panties. Pretty lame. This account was closed too.

Then months later I found Sabrina under SABRINA.CASTELLO camming at her kitchen which was infact her official cam room. Someone took her into private and I decided to watch for a few minutes. Not bad. I just find weird when a girl uses a kitchen as cam room. Other than that the show was good. She used different toys and everything. Didn't wait for the squirt though.

Overall Sabrina is a good camgirl. The squirt thing and the phony girl/girl show are the only problems.

Posting pictures to prove my point.

• OMG!! S'S

GREAT JOB!!

You are pathetic!!

What about watchng the show and enjoy it, have a good time with the model, what u do sounds a little homosexual to me, wasting time doint prnt screens, and judging instead of having a good time.

Guests like you should be banned forever from all rooms!

gay

• Alot of these girls dildo and finger themselves for hours on end. If she's squirted/cream earlier, she might not be able to do so again for awhile. She might still cam but you can't expect waterworks every time.