Brunette Angelina Michel with Tattoo, camming since 2014

Name: Angelina

She is a camgirl since 2014, and works under 4 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Shows are always the same thing. Topless, then tit fuck... masturbation with fingers/toys lying on the bed, then riding a dildo and masturbation in doggy style to finish. Sometimes she changes the order, or repeat a step. But most of the time it's basically in this order. I believe it's all recorded. Probably related with that Brazilian guy and his scheme using videos he bought from busty models.

<i style="color:#E01B4C">Edited by MyCamgirl: Pictures removed per model's request.</i>

• She is xxxxxx's girlfriend, probably the new Barbiewild, thats what he does, he start to date this cute petite girls, then he pays for boobs surgery, it was like this with Babieshow, Barbiewild, Juggylicious, Kellybundy, all are his ex gfs, and they use the very same script, its topless, tittyfuck, blowjob, anal, all the same. He record those girls and them give the videos to guys play it. So when you think you are talking to a lady, you're probably talking to a guy.

• She does both I guess. I caught her using recorded videos a couple of days ago. It was obviously fake. She doesn't master the technique yet. Today she was doing live shows. No doubt the live shows are much better. Her performance on the videos is boring because she was faking everything with a forced smile and repeated moves. On live shows she is much better. She may be faking it or not, but it looks like she enjoys the show.

By the way, I don't approve what she does. But no matter how many times we report this, the sites take forever to ban or sometimes they don't do shit.