Discussion about PurrrMeow, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

edited January 2023 in Camsites Where She Works

StarrrBright was a non-nude Russian camgirl who worked for eight years on ten camsites under twelve nicknames.

Name Unknown
Age Unknown
Country Unknown
CWSW page /models/1136

Comments

• She is really cute and nice. Spicy and a classy girl.

• Hello,

Has someone any video of this girl? She does not do shows in free, and sometimes I went to a private or group of her, and she does not showed, just flirting. Does anyone know how to get something of her?

A greeting.

• edited January 2023

Enki, if you want a nude show, forget it. She is a non-nude model. The best you can get is a dance in lingerie.

I quote her MFC profile: "For me-to be on MFC is not only a sexy show..its like a date with flirting,sexy talks,joking,laughing,teasing,so,thats why i love c2c". She does not mention any nudity.

And more from her profile: "don't even try to ask me to do naked within 5 min and less"

What she does not explain is that she will never get naked. She let you think that she will... If she wants to be non-nude, it is ok. But she shouldn't trick people into thinking that she will get naked and naughty.

• Thanks admin, I only hope that in the future she change and we can see her in a nude show.

• She used to do nude shows on Streamate, but she I think she may have given up. It never struck me that she was that comfortable with it. I wouldn't say she tricks people into thinking she will get nude - it's fairly obvious if you have been using the site for more than 5 minutes where she is coming from. And she is very good looking and funny, she's great to chat to, if you can find her on line. So, you know, you pay your money and you take your choice. There are plenty of girls who will go naked for you if that's what you want.

• Whatever,

Hi. It is a surprise for me that she did nude shows. All the times in which I went to one of her private shows in MFC I had not good luck of seeing her naked. If you have some video of his nude shows I would like very much that you could share me it. I have a lot of nude videos of many models, and also of her, but not naked. If you feel well my proposal, I will give you my e-mail address to talk more about this. Or if you prefer we could do it here.

A greeting.

• Whatever,

Do you Know if she continues working? Long time ago I don't know anything about her.

• Whatever,

When I say that I have a lot of vids of very much models, I want to say that I will share you the vids that you would like to have.

• BrightStarrr is back. She is online now, according to topic she is going to be topless and nude in public !

• Has this model stopped working? Her accounts Purrrmeow and Brightstarrr from MFC have disappeared.