Discussion about IvonneRicci , camming since 2011

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2017, and worked under 11 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Lorrenasxy has been offline for over six months. She was the most beautiful girl on the website. She was super sexy, witty, always had a smile. And unlike some camgirls, she was very honest. You could say she was a true friend. I miss her.

• beautiful girl, very sweet. i was gonna join her fanclub but she disappeared/deleted her vids. i think her BF convinced her to leave the camworld. her accounts are still open, so she might be back in the future. we will see...

• I totally agree with you. She was a true lady. I had the joy of being in her fan club for some time and had spent hours with her just talking. What a beauty.

She actually tried to warn a friend of mine that the Model Ttyna (then Lucylee) was scamming him. Unfortunately he did not listen to either her or me. By the way, the model Ttyna is still online and getting away with who knows what.

• Her account now appears to be closed. Appears to be gone for good. She is such a beautiful woman. She has such an aura of elegance about her. She never really fit the camgirl image. She was so much more.

• The most beautiful girl is back as ivonnericci. She has added a few piercings, nose, second nipple. She still is a beauty. Welcome back.

• Shes a fucking bitch who bans everyone without a certain amount of credits

on cams.com.

• If someone happens to know which site they are connected to at the moment or which one they prefer, thank you for saying it here :)

• Cc elle l ai sur eurolive

• Elle était trois bonne