Tattoo camgirl PlaymateTamial

Name:

She works under 4 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Mia gets hotter with age. i remember her from her skinny secretfriends days and now her body is filling in curves in all the right places. so hot!

• Dunno what u mean by curves, shes just gorgeous. if anything id say shes slim. i also hope she makes more Facial videos, i SO wanna buy more of those with her. :P

• He probably doesn't mean curves as in curvy chubby girl but as in girl in good shape.

• Trisheena? I was WTF?! That must be a mistake. But then I googled it and that's right. She was Trisheena at Secretfriends ages ago. Worked for a studio and used to do shows with another girl. I had no idea. The stuff I found shows her without implants.

• Queen of plastic surgery.

• I suppose you just wanted to highlight that she has done plastic surgeries, or maybe a failed attempt to piss her off. There are other girls that have done way more plastic surgeries than her and I don't see you labeling them queens of plastic surgery.

• Well, you are right. There are girls with way more work done than she has. I just feel that she likes to play with her looks and it may ruin her beauty in future.

• Is she married? She wears a band on her ring finger.

• Is she pregnant?