Brunette BarbieChuu with Tattoo, camming since 2006

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2006 to 2018, and worked under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• she was known as barbie at camwhores.com. that was where she started in 2006. mostly doing solo shows, but also sex shows with her bf. Her profile is empty so I guess she deleted all her stuff when she moved to MFC and MGF. She changed a bit in 8 years, mainly she lost weight. But she already had a lot of tattoos back then.

had a site bedroombarbie.com but it is not accepting new members anymore, in other words, dropped the site. Seems like another luvcamz success story...

• She quit in February. At least that was what she said on twitter many times. She was giving a last chance to people buy her videos and was going to quit by the end of the month. So far, a month later, she still gone. No online activity. But her MFC profile actually says "I am on hiatus, and i'm not sure if I will be back", with a link to offline tip her strategically placed.

I don't know... I think she will come back. She has been on hiatus before, for months, and always returned to camming. With all due respect, I don't know what else she can do for a living that can match the kind of money she makes as camgirl, which although it is not a fortune, it still is a very good money. Camming and selling sex videos is the only thing she has worked with in her entire adult life.