MyPhoeniX Russian Camgirl Since 2010

Name:

MyPhoeniX is a Russian camgirl since 2010 and has worked under 15 different nicknames on 7 different camsites. Currently, she is working only on MyFreeCams.
Model page

Comments

• Wish her show were cheaper. Hot girl but not worth of 4,99 € per minute.

• Also Karina A at Flirt4free....

• Amazingly beautiful, but dreadfully boring.. In the U.S., her shows are $4.99 a minute.. That wouldn't be so bad if her show was hot. The problem is that she does very little in her pvt shows. She will get nude and her body is simply amazing, but plan on wasting nearly 5 minutes and nearly $25 before you ever even see a nipple.. She's simply a time waster.. And when she does finally get naked, she doesn't use toys much (even though sometimes you can actually see dildos on her couch).. She basically lays back and does the worst rub & finger show you will ever see.. Mostly because she seems bored herself.. She really appears that she's not comfortable doing this type of work and doesn't really like doing this. I had a somewhat boring & expensive pvt with her that i wish I could have gotten my money back on. A friend of mine took her pvt, but she refused to masturbate for him because she claimed she was menstruating at the time, despite the fact that she agreed to finger herself before he took her pvt. He then asked if she would rub down her breasts with oil while smoking a cigarette. She said she only smoked hookah and that she couldn't smoke it and rub her breasts at the same time.. Despite the fact that he asked her before he started the pvt about smoking cigarettes and she said that she had cigarettes and would smoke for him.. When he finally accepted to just watch her rub oil on her breasts, she took her time and tried to spend most of pvt talking with him. He finally gave us and ended the pvt. He lost nearly $30 on her.. She's not worth it.. She thinks to highly of herself and has no respect for her fans..

• Shes very beautiful, sexy and friendly but thats about it. Ive taken her private a couple of times but she doesn't really give me much pleasure, barely uses her toys and does not get freaky using her toys and she does not use them in her pussy which is a shame for such a beautiful girl that seems that she really has no interest in pleasure. Ive had way better from decent looking girls.