Discussion about Sarra, camming since 2012

Name: Sarra

She is a camgirl since 2012, and works under 3 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Sarrasational is a Stunning Beautiful Sensual Woman. Her room is great if you are looking to hang out and have fun. Don't expect to become friends with her because she wont share any personal information. Her shows are surprisingly sexy considering she plays an innocent shy non nude virgin type. She actually shows quite a bit in true private and occasionally flashes. If you search the net you can find a couple of her privates shows that act as a preview.

• Be aware of models like this. Seductive but wont do or show anything in return for tips. Spends her time chatting to a couple of "friends" (suckers) in pm. Chatroom is quiet and boring.

• Agreed - She will lie, manipulate and say whatever it takes to get tokens. Wont show anything even if she has insinuated that she will in private.

• During my time on MFC, Sarrasational was by far my favorite model. She is intelligent, engaging, funny and so so sexy! Will never forget her personality nor her beauty. Make sure to check out her room, it will be time well spent :)

• During my time on MFC, Sarrasational was by far my favorite model. She is intelligent, engaging, funny and so so sexy! Will never forget her personality nor her beauty. Make sure to check out her room, it will be time well spent :)

• To be able to see her nude just once!