Discussion about Bammmby, camming since 2012

Name: Bammmby

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2019, and worked under 4 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I know many many nice girls in this business. This Romanian whore is not one of them. She is a compulsive liar and deceiver. What's more. Her and her long time boyfriend are hackers, blackmailers and extortionists. I should know. I was her biggest tipper and sole moderator for some 8 months. Once she started back on crack and got back with her boyfriend I was objectionable, grew more distant and did not contribute as much as I usually did. A few weeks later I sent her an email which is immediately returned with a permanent error. No such address on server. And a note from her boyfriend saying he now feels better having hacked me. By the time I knew what had happened all the data on my pc, my Ipad, my landlords 2 laptops and his desktop had been hacked to hell. Trojan horse viruses at every turn. He then proceeded with instructions for me to follow including setting up a 24hour video and audio surveillance on myself for them to use at their discretion lest they would send my personal information to all my facebook contacts. They even threatened a preacher on my contact list and infected his desktop as well. The viruses rendered three desktops, 2 laptops, 1 Ipad and 2 phones completely useless. I was able to salvage a lot of the data on my desktop including most of his malware. Now mind you, this was a very thought out and calculated attack. I have reported both of them but thought I should put out the word to anyone else that may fall victim. If you find yourself caught up with these two and attacked, shut everything down and immediately report it to your local homeland security office, the FBI, or more specifically the IC3 department of the the FBI. DO NOT FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS. This will only provide them with further data to blackmail you with. Most likely by the time you find out they are hackers they probably already have access to your webcam, microphone, keyboard, mouse and internet access and have been recording unbeknownst to you for quite some time. BEWARE OF THIS MODEL!!!! I cannot stress it enough. She lied from day one and continued lying from then forward. Also be advised if you are in a private with her or otherwise think she may be viewing your cam. Think again. Most likely she is also broadcasting on xcams, chaturbate, or MyFreeCams and is watchings some other swinging dick, not yours. Her biggest thing is to have a private with someone on MFC or Chaturbate while she is in group on xmodels (xcams). That way she can watch six swinging dicks instead of you. She cannot be trusted at all. She is as low as they get. I know.

• This is perhaps the dumbest story I've ever heard about a member and a camgirl. Not to mention that you tried to give so many details that your story screams lies on every line. By the end I had the feeling the main reason for your anger was because she was not watching you swinging your dick. Pure bullshit from a butthurted.