Discussion about Kiara, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2009

Name: Kiara

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2017, and worked under 17 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Beautiful girl, but lives a real hard life

• sent her money for sex in real but she did not do it

liar, scammer!!!

• LOL... are you serious? Let me guess... you sent the money before meeting her. Sorry, but you are a dumb and you got scammed for being too dumb. You shouldn't pay online to have sex with a girl. You should pay when you meet her or after having sex with her. Not before, through internet, miles away from her. You were asking to be scammed.

BTW, I think she pissed you off for any other reason and now you want to talk shit (and lies) about her. Your story shows lack of evidence and smell like bullshit.

• You should have paid to watch her playing with her friend Kerri.

• any1 know where she is now? all accs here say offline for while! :(

• Rofl, I've sent her some money in the past too, but because she needed help. Not for sex.

Now I'm thinking she may be a scammer if I'm not the only one. I wouldn't want anybody else to fall for her tricks.

• There are some evil cunts posting about this girl, i don't believe a fuxking word of it. Its a girls life, you shouldn't be posting lies and shit about her for no reason... You couldn't meet a nicer girl

Intact she even helped me with money when i lost my wallet, n ive never met her in real life

What a bunch of bullshit, sort your fucking lives out you sad bastards

honestly don't believe any of these comments

• I spoke to Kerri (the girl licking Kiara's pussy) and she said they won't be doing lesbian shows anymore. Seems they are longtime friends and they feel weird/awkward doing this lesbian thing. Despite the awkwardness, they were quite real and hardcore performing the shows.

• Is kerri working ony of the site....? please lemme know i wanna see her....

• Kerri is not the girl this page is about. <a href="https://mycamgirl.net/models/1587" rel="nofollow">This is Kerri</a>, she is Kiara's friend, and as far as I know, she is still active on Streamate and Flirt 4 Free.

• some of these profiles are not known by the model