Discussion about Christina Rose, a Brunette camgirl

ChristinaRose was a Slovak camgirl who worked for a studio from 2009 to 2013. She was popular for doing lesbian shows with other camgirls from her studio, like lovely_cath.

Name ChristinaRose
Age 35 years old
Country Slovakia
Model page/models/1052

Comments

• She's the best!

• she is very beautiful and often does free shows on MFC

• she is working elsewhere too, but not sure where

• Maybe on PeekShows. The models from that studio normally work only on MFC, F4F, PF and Peeks.

• What a wonderful charisma and nice body. I visited her at mfc and she was very nice and sweet in free. She has beautiful eyes and face plus a body which is nearly perfect. Watch her butt and tits...well you decide... she looks just perfect. For me most fascinating.... the friendly way she is plus something wild hidden. You need to find out for yourself what it is but best is to jump into her room and let see what happen... I do recommend her!

• Muff-diver extraordinaire, has frequent girl on girl shows in her room or other rooms. Great lesbian finger-fucking and anal fisting.

• YES YES YES YES. Christina is lesbian. Maybe takes one to know or recognize one. I am and know of what I say. Christina loves the pussy! Maybe she filled room with other girls who only needed money. Christina needed to have pussy.

• One of the worst MFC models I have come across. Hardly any conversation or action in her room. Studio uses shill customers to artificially create illusion of interest and bizarre tips. Skip this one!

• Take a look at her Flirt 4 Free's profile. She is one of the biggest money makers there. I don't think the studio is doing anything to overrate her. And you probably missed the girl/girl shows she performed.