Brunette MissHentay with Tattoo

She works under 12 different nicknames on 6 different camsites

Name CristinaMilan
Age 41 years old
Country Colombia
Model page/models/269

Comments

• I miss her so much she was always the best we always had good time with her :)

• where is she ?

• Married to a priest I was told

• lol... this is the most funny thing I heard about her. A real priest or a guy that is so nice and kind that looks like a priest?

I know she was involved with a studio and was recruiting/training new models. Maybe she quit camming to work as "agent" only. She was famous and worshiped by Colombian models, which may help to recruit models.

• I remember when she used to cam on livepimpin for 99 cents a minute. Her room was always empty and she spent most of the time sitting there waiting for members. There were one or two members who used to take her for long pvts from time to time. But overall, she was just another girl with an empty room, contented for making a few dollars per day, but with no perspective on her future. Nothing like she is today.

I had a pvt with her when she was camming there, it was a good one. I must have a video somewhere.

• I remember the first time I saw her was on myfreecams as "MissHentay". She was lying on her sides naked and my initial thought was she looked almost exactly like Rihanna. I offered her money to sing one of her songs as a gag, but she refused (can't exactly recall why... maybe because she couldn't sing). She instead played one of Rihanna's songs and chilled on her bed waiting for more viewers.

• I go see her all the time, she is my girl. There are a couple of asses that think she likes them, guy named Funky and some old guy Sweet, but she is all about me, will do whatever I say, she is really easy, just tell her to dance

• so what if you think I am creepy, she does what ever I want, her ass is mine when I ask for it, all you need to do is tip her good for a few nights then you can sit back for the rest of the time and get free shows

• it is true you just hang out in her room and you will get a free show, even a free squirt show, too bad she isn't a smart model and go to cammodels where she can do gold shows, that way she can set her goals and not show anything until it is paid for, but sadly I think she is the kind of model that is addicted to showing herself off, she should be more classy than that

• about time, stopped in this morning to see her and Naked.com has started something like the Gold Shows that cammodels.com has, good thing, this lady always tries to be classy but the free loaders always ruin her good time, hope she has the patience to keep everything on until the shows are paid for

• stopped in the other day to watch her show and was happy to see that the people that run naked have added the pay for show option for the models, finally this lady can maybe go back to being classy other than just showing it all to everyone that wants to just sit back and wait, hope she has the patience to wait for the money to arrive for the show instead of listening to her "regulars" that tell her they don't like the idea of a times show, if they don't like it they can pay for another show, works out the same money wise for those that tip, only people it bums out are the freeloaders that don't do anything but try to direct the models

• Naked always offered private chat as option. Tips are available there too as far as I know. If she was only doing public shows then it was because she chose too.

• thanks for the reply Berbatov, I understand it is her choice to do as she wishes, but I just believe it keeps things a little classier and does away with the ton of free loaders that show up once a model starts taking off her clothes, the pay for show option I feel is better for both the model and the clients or fans

• she's online now looking better than ever. sexy striptease from back lingerie and fishnets in progress leading to more fun.

• haven't seen her in awhile, saw some talk on another site that she was sick and has quit camming, well, wish her the best of luck in whatever she does

• looks like she is done for good, all of her accounts are closed now, if anyone knows if she is working another site, would love to hear about it, she is an amazing performer

• Sassy Sasha on camster is where she is working now

• that looks like a pre recorded tape of her, something some sites play to get people to join, if anyone else hears anything about her please post it, she was an amazing entertainer

• Camster is Naked.com. Same site, different name. As theGator said, that is a recording. You probably landed on free.camster.com. It is just a marketing thing to get people to join Camster. The video is not live, the chat room is not real, and even the model name is fake. It is a bogus chat room. The models are/were models of Camster, but you won't find them under those names.

• Yes, you are right. Just looked into this, and Camster is indeed using recordings for promotion. Since Camster is Naked.com, and since she worked on Naked.com, they can use her image.

• she had a member on mfc spending a lot of money on her. only one member. she depended on this guy a lot. obviously a precarious situation. once he stopped spending money, her earnings dropped drastically to a point that camming was enough to make a living. she moved to naked.com. it worked ok for a couple of months, since she was new to naked.com members. but that faded away quickly. then she had a chance to be a pimp for a colombian studio, recruiting girls and making money with them. that's why you don't see her on cam.

• she is married, doesnt pimp anymore even had another baby. She married one of her regulars, dont think she will ever be back.

• she is married, doesnt pimp anymore even had another baby. She married one of her regulars, dont think she will ever be back.

• She didnt married that guy, she was involve with a minister from the church she was asisting, right now she is married to one of her regulars and even had a another baby.

• I wish her the best, she is a good girl, I enjoyed her company. sweet person.

• I wish her the best, she is a good girl, I enjoyed her company. sweet person.

• Always thing about her and wish I could visit her again. kisses from australia.