Discussion about Tia_Bella, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Name:

She is a camgirl since 2010, and works under 12 different nicknames on 9 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Smart girl... attract members into private with big tits and a pretty face wearing good makeup but not revealing much more. Then in private she gets naked and you realize you just went private with a fat one with flabby tits. Well, once there stuck in the trap, why not get the girl to fap a bit? She is more like of 'show off' kinda performance. Shows her body, spreads pussy and everything, but not much of action. Getting her to finger herself doesn't seem to be easy.

• Tia Bella is incredibly attractive. I would argue that she's THE hottest cam chick on any website. Her tits are massive, her ass is amazing, and those eyes. Although there are those wonderful aspects to her, there are many flaws to how she goes about her job. She just sits in the computer chair the entire time, looking through her phone and occasionally responding to people in the chat. When she does respond to people in the chat, it's mostly, "Mur mur mur give me money. Gtfo if you aren't tipping me." She's very rude and disrespectful to people in the chat when they try telling her to smile or even just say something to her. And her prices are RIDICULOUS. If you're just going to fucking sit there, why should we have to pay 15 tips for fucking tits that you're just going to cover with your hands anyway when we tip you? I shit you not, she hand bras her tits for a majority of the few minutes when you tip her 15 tips for tits. There's also no sound and you're going to spend a majority of your time watching her watch tv and go through her phone which = LIMP FUCKING DICK. She doesn't stand up at all and if she does, she turns around so that you don't see her body. It's annoying because I love thick bodies and why the fuck would you work on a site called NAKED if you won't get completely naked revealing every last bit of your body (tits, belly, ass, pussy and all). I wouldn't donate or tip any money to her and I think we should all stop and make her revaluate the way she conducts business on these sites. Her username should be switched to Tia_Isitonmychair_watchingtv_lookingthroughmyphone_blowingbubblegum_NotthefuckingBellatwins_Bella

So the cons out way the pros. Go spend your hard earned money on fucking Audrey because lord knows she's amazing. Oh and Karen Pierce and Arabic Goddess.

• Absolutely beautiful. This woman deserves to be worshipped!