Discussion about AmberWillis , a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2018, and worked under 16 different nicknames on 17 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• also works at www.freecamplace.com as Amber Willis

• she is not from russian federation, she is from romania.

she works at AVC studio, as u can see the room here where she works

http://www.avcstudio.ro/galerie-foto/

• She is from Russia originally but lives in Romania

• Dumbass she has nothing with Russia. She is Romanian gypsy. 200% born n raised in Romania.I think she live in Bucaresti or Cluj.

• And she is so dumb that even dont understand jokes in her room..Imidiately ban..Rude biitch.

• "Camgirl" means lie and scam for money

• i think this girl is real hot, but i do agree with those that say she is not so intelligent.

the girl does well on lj but everytime she gets a pvt there she leaves the cam on in mfc

why the hell would i pay for a pvt when she does that.

if she at least threatened to turn her cam off if guys didnt tip on mfc while she was in a pvt somewhere else guys would tip.

she doesnt seem to be smart enough to know that guys are not goina tip if they are getting a show for free lol

to be honest it has prevented me trying a pvt on lj in the past. why would i wana pay about $4 a minute just so a bunch of guys would see the same thing for nothing :)))

greedy little bunny to dumb to play the game right lol

• A lot of the girls are on multi sites you can,t blame them for trying. Amber does an amazing show and well worth the cost. All Privates are record to your Personal Library so you can watch them as many times as you Like. Amber is not Dumb her English is bad that,s all. If you have a long conversation with her when typing she comes across as a really nice person. Maybe you should give her a break she is just trying to get by like the rest of us. This women is stunning to say the least. And her shows very to how well you treat her. And she only lets certain show go free to certain sites. Some times Long time tippers also deserve a free show every now and then

A bit Harsh considering its about Fantasies

• i dont blame her for being on multiple sites, most models are.

but most know that if you leave the cam on in places like mfc you will get free loaders.

most models will leave it for a few minutes, if the tips are coming in on mfc will in pvt on another site the smart thing to do is leave the cam on, its a job at the end of the day.

but to leave it on when nothing is coming in is not very smart.

if members thought there was a threat of the cam going off they would keep tipping and she wouldn't be giving it away for free and it would at least show a small bit of respect for the guys paying for pvt on other sites.

I tried to explain this to her many times because like you said she is sweet.

But she thought i was asking for a free show and banned me for a period of time because all she could see was the word free.

• Yer your right i had to cut a show short just to teach her a lesson she was showing all her MFC freeloader freinds my $360,oo dollar show was not happy and told her so. She just got defensive at first now i tell her to make sure all other sites are closed. OR i,ll just got to the site she is showing it for free on. She always show the show free somewhere (10 different sites) not happy about it True privates should be True privates it more intimate that way. But i agree 100% with you

• This posted on her profile but a pissed of live jasmine member but they wiped it - Russian Alissa Read Her Profile = I read the below thought it was a Blast. Ha you think that’s Funny she shows all LIVEJASMINE and MFC Privates and True Privates at CAMPLACE She’s on up to 6 sites at one time if you get ti just right you get free shows all night. And you dumb fucks pay for it. Don’t spent a cent on this one Total Scammer

• WARNING - This one is a Scam Artist - she done our Mentally slow friend in for 10 k his life savings. She pulled the whatsapp I love you bullshit on him. it was to late by the time we found out what he was doing. She was saying I love you please help me I need money to finish school and all this other bull shit. Crying and saying help me I need money to get me out of industry. A true Scammer, she will say anything for Money, no conscience what so ever.

WARNING - DO NOT BE SCAMMED

SHE is also known as Russianalissa - My Free Cams

• in regards to AFGVET storey -Sorry to hear about your friend. she tried the same thing on me, (whatsapp) come meet then she just cut me off and banned me. she is very clever and very convincing. Hope your friends OK. This is a very Rich women and does not need the money that,s what makes it worse. To be a cam girl is fine. but to play with peoples hearts for money. well no more needs to be said. To take advantage of a mentally ill person that's just Evil. read the other articles on this page. Do your research a good free show is there waiting she is on so many sites and will always show free somewhere especially on the weekend.

• PS . i,m now seeing a cam girl that does all the same exotic things. and i,m having a way better time, no heart strings attached, just choose the right girl. Cam sites are supposed to be fun. not heart breaking. Do your research on this site, i found it extremely help full and was glad i came across it. wish i had of found it a bit earlier. thank you. My Camgirl.

• Marcus1990/Tabmow/afgvet2012... Sir, would you mind explaining why you created 3 accounts?

• Nice storey what a load of bullshit - i know her she did not do that. what she upset you so you have to make up storeys

• RussianAlissa / AmberWillis is a gorgeous lady that I enjoy being around. I wish her the best and will like to see her more.

• Beautiful and nice lady. I enjoy her and her shows every time.

• Very sexual, nice, gorgeous lady. Don't listen to these poor reviews about her, treat this lady nice and she will treat you nice back! I have gone private with her and will continue to go private in the future. She is the perfect woman to me.

• Very sexual, nice, gorgeous lady. Don't listen to these poor reviews about her, treat this lady nice and she will treat you nice back! I have gone private with her and will continue to go private in the future. She is the perfect woman to me.

• Having Dated strippers for several years...all very fun...a bit costly but what the heck. They are great party girls. The business model is no different than cam girls....except you get them in your face. And the occasional special favors in the Champagne room. IMO, strippers are better.

Amber (Alisa, Diana, whatever) does give a good show for what you pay for, but dont expect anything else. She will do almost anything for money. I have spyed (had reason to and have the ability to do so), and have seen her do some crazy things with implements into her various orafices. I have monitored a couple of pvt sessions and can confirm nothing is completely pvt with her. I've seen her have multiple pvt sessions that should have buy full pvt for each individual. She might tell you off if you spy but even if you tip her out (2K tkns Bonga) you're not guaranteed privacy...She likes to pull you and then cut you off. Its quite the game she plays.

Additionally she will leave a public chat even if guys are tipping her, just to trying and coax someone into PVT. But when you go to the PVT (spy or not) she is doing nothing. She's been around for a while. She does give the sob stories....and she does ban you when she doesnt get what she wants (kinda like a spoilt brat TBH)....I've been banned at least 10 times but she always comes back for the money.

My advice, if you cant afford it...dont do it. And leave the emotions behind. Have a set amount on a burner card and walk away when you are done. If you are spending over your budget thats your own fault.

Oh and just look at the CAM organization....Romania is almost the number one country doing between 2-4Billion a year. A lot of the small companies actually belong to the larger ones like Live Jasmin

Also, if you want to see videos of her just look up her name in relation to romania and cam girls...You'll find that she's been doing the same show for years. You're not special gentlemen.

• Amber is a hottie, and I love it whenever she lights up a cig. That being said, she is very ban happy. I was once in her room and had just bought some tokens, and wouldn't you know it, she banned me! I created another account, and was banned on that one, even though I had not even gone in her room yet. So now I just log out and watch her anonymously. I guess my $ is no good to her, lol.

• Here she is banning someone after he tipped her 50 tokens