Discussion about Lonely

Name:

She works under 10 different nicknames on 11 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Hi has nobody anythink from her? no videos ? damn ;)

• Hi German,

I know this girl quite well. She is really cool. I do have videos of her. I watched many and long shows. Unfortunately, she is one of the girls I can't review. Well, I can review her, I just can't share the videos I have. Too bad because she is hot and naughty. Actually, all the girls from that Slovak studio are very playfully.

• daaamn ... yeah she is great .... ;) btw nice hp here from u ..... when u have videos from her maybe u can send me an e mail ?

• Any idea if shes still working on some site?

• I don't think so. I lost her track. Last time she was on cam was about a year ago. She once told me that she wanted to quit so she could work on something else, but as she had just started camming and the studio manager, who was a nice guy according to her, put a lot of effort into setting up her accounts, taking pictures and writing the profiles for her, she thought it wouldn't be cool from her to just quit. So she decided to stay for some months. Despite all that, she was a very good camgirl. I guess she finally quit.

• Ah, thanks.

Such a shame, I never got to see her in show eventhough I've been watching her camming for awhile.

Is there any chance to see the videos you've stated before? Just wondering. Would be really grateful if you could.