Russian camgirl Lillith_Li formerly Adeliss and AliceChill, camming since 2010

Lillith_Li, formerly known as Adeliss and AliceChill, is a Russian camgirl since 2010. She has had 27 different nicknames on nine different camsites.

Name Adeliss
Age 31 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/4770

Comments

• Super cute with natural beauty. The problem with her is that she makes you wait 10-15 minutes in private to ca$h before going full nude and masturbate. After that, it is a pure dream. No toys. But she bangs herself with three fingers going deep in that tight pink pussy of hers. AFAIK, no anal. Still a wonderful fap time.

• She do anal, but very rarely. Awesome girl, and good music :)

• If she does anal as sexy as she plays with her pussy, then it is one hell of hot anal show. In many privates with her, she always politely refused to do anal. If I ever get her to fuck her ass... that will be a dream.

• she does anal. normally not in the first private. she says she doesn't do it, then she says she may try only for you... see the game? if you are nice and come back for a second private, she will do it. what a fucking tight asshole, btw. whether she is acting or not, I don't know. but she tried with a big dildo, and her face showed pain. then she tried with two fingers. still looking like it was hurting, but then she started fucking hard like she was enjoying it. that is not a virgin ass, that is for sure. but still fucking hot to watch this young cute girl fucking her asshole.

• have anyon seen here online lately?

• she doesn't come online often, like once a month or so. seems she has a busy life outside camming. she was studying last time I talked to her.

what I like on her is the way she performs on cam. that is deep and intense. she masturbates looking at the cam like she is having real intense sex with you. I know it is all acting, but her eyes say she wants you inside her. one of the best performances I have ever seen on cam. hands down to her.

• She looks like Karlaowliam at CB. I hope it's true about that hard anal show mentioned before.

• Guys, take this girl pvt, she will satisfy you!!

• She is online again on CB on her previous account alicechill. And she does anal. I've saved an anal vid for my private collection (don't ask me to share of course I'm not going to upload it anywhere lol) with her anal playing.

• Guys, dont you know what is with her now? She werent online for 4 weeks now.

• Guys, she is not Karlaowliam. Know the difference: Karlaowliam has smooter soles, but smaller tits. Alicechill do good squirts and she do anal too, so I like her more (Sorry Karla).