MiaAngel aka SummerMia, Russian Retired Camgirl

Comments

• she cut her hair + no red anymore. I think she is not really focusing on camming anymore. Good for her.

• I really hope not :(. I hope she changes her mind and goes to nude again. I would do anything to see this happen. I hope she's just on a site we haven't found yet. Would be sad to see her leave I have never found anyone like her on any other site.

• Is there anything else we can do to find out where she is doing shows besides CC. I keep trying all sorts of searches on LJ but I don't think she's using that one. She has the routine where she logs out of CC when she does nude shows on another site and will come back on CC after. And she's been doing that again recently.

• How do you know, that she logs out to do Nude Shows?

Maybe she's just taking a break or something.

I remember that back in the days when she was on MyFreeCams, I think she also had a Skype Token System going, but how that worked and what she did there... I don't know.

• Is she still on CC? When are her CC times? She spends heaps of time gaming. Pretty much every day for hours.

• She is on CC in the evening EST USA. I do not see her online often during any other time lately. With her being online so little , she will be naked soon teasing you all for a week or so as she did before. Even showing her pussy as she did before. Then she will go back to being a cocktease. Keeping you all interested. She is gorgeous but not the best on CC. There are much better and cheaper on CC.

• To be honest... I like her being a cocktease. She is good at it.

I have seen her naked in her last "naked phase" last year. All her Bodyparts are simply a delectation of the eye! That's beyond any question.

But I had way more fun with her, "just" being an amazing cocktease.

Just out of curiosity... if you say: "There are much better and cheaper on CC" could you be a bit more specific? Names, or Models specifically?

• Irreversible on CC pleasant and gorgeous.

• Not cheaper but a better cocktease and amazingly gorgeous and friendly ShinyMoonx

• Irreversible just checked her profile she double her price today. LOL

• I don't have time to check but try Irreverible

it seems she has the old price now.

• 000Lolly also very nice.

• ShinyMoonx, also known as missmoon is Mia's cousin. She's yet to go naked or even completely topless as far as I know but she is extremely cute and a great tease.

• Greetings!

Thanks for the references. I added ShinyMoonx, but haven't had the pleasure to be with her. The funny thing is, that when I looked at her Pics, I thought she could be Mia's Sister.

Now you tell me she is her cousin... a small and crazy World this is. xD

• I would not have made the connection at all. Not in looks or personalities.

How did you find out they are cousins?

• IDK they just aren't the same. Mia just has that face and body that's so hot. We should find a way to write to her to go back to nude. If she did a group show or something that would be amazing and everyone would win!

• I found out that they are cousins by talking to them. I have also seen photos of them together.

• I found out that they are cousins by talking to them. I have also seen photos of them together.

• Interesting.

Since we are all in this little group together, who recording them? And would you share them?

I figure someone from this group has screenshots or recorded videos.

Thanks

• there's a few on camwhores but I think we can get a better collection going. Has anyone chatted with her recently. She seems to be doing non-nude and on a bit less. Unless she's on somewhere else?

• To my knowledge she's still sadly only active on CC. I had hoped she would do some "promotional visits" on some other Sites, like she did last year and the year before that in the Summer Months. I have no recordings whatsoever and the ones on camwhores are made Private, so no access.

• She's been on a lot less these days. I hope she's not stopping :(. I haven't found here anywhere else either.

• so she seems to be doing less and less :(. Now she won't really strip either just bra and panties. Really wish we can get her back on LJ for shows. Has anyone tried anything new with her?

• Personally I start to move away from the idea that she will be back on LJ or any other of her former Sites. She must either have a really good Deal on CC, or simply doesn't care anymore.

In the last couple of years she has always been, at least in phases, online on some other Platforms... until now. I am positive that she could accumulate quite a bit additional cash on LJ alone, but I'm getting more and more tired of speculating what may or may not happen.

• yeah I know the frustration. I've been moving on too but still have my hopes for a comeback. She would be so popular on any site. If she's reading this maybe she'll consider it again one day and let us know what it may take. Oh Mia

• I don't know what deal she has with CC but whatever it is , she is not on there enough to pay her rent, She must be working somewhere else. I check on her occasionally but haven't chatted to her in a long, long time.

• For your viewing pleasure

• What a lovely picture.

Let me increase the pleasure level just a bit further. 😘

• Very nice. When did you take that?

• wow these pics are amazing! please say we have more fully nude and or topless. Yes when were these taken? Would love to do new shows with her now if she can be convinced.