Discussion about Danielle, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2013

Name: Danielle

She was a camgirl from 2013 to 2014, and worked under 22 different nicknames on 10 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• I've had her window opened on 3 sites at the same time. She'd always been in private on one, and not close the other. You can clearly see all the bad reviews are true. She sits there and takes your money and doesn't do a thing during her shows. GREAT TITS, but a thief. AVOID BEING SCAMMED BY HER AT ALL COSTS!

• A lot of studio models are on many sites at once and will do shows on several sites at the same time, including if they are in a private show that lines up with a group show or a free show that has a lot of tips.

• dont bother paying for a private coz she has a window open elsewhere so its never private as such

• I don't know if she still works 3-4 sites at once since today was the first time I visited her room in months, but she still has issues with what she expects vs reality. Its one thing to set a goal/room topic and expect people to tip to that goal; its another to request tips, not update the topic, and then get mad when your tippers/potential tippers bring it to your attention (some of us work hard for our money). Thats how you get posters stating she is scammer and why I tipping her on chaturbate and MFC. Call it what you want but if I'm tipping "just to show my appreciation" I prefer it to be of my own will and not your decision.

But at least theres some improvement, today she did a public show. Thats compared to a few months ago when she said I had to go into a True Private (MFC) to see a tit flash (shes the type to drag things out which is why thats unreasonable). Idk if shes still does the "tip what you think I'm worth and I'll consider doing a show" thing.

• She's a scammer when i tried to tell her the truth (in PM) "is not fair for us you stay here and on livejasmine" (i khow well that i've an acc on there) she has ignore me (on MFC) she has a great body that's true but she's boring and greedy. she think that we have need of her but is the opposite.

• Nowadays there is a software, who allows you to be online on 10 websites or more, when someone takes you private, the other ones are automatically sent to pvt too, or stand by.

There is not a rule saying we are not allowed to that, I don't think girls doing that are scammers, unless you are paying for an exclusive videochat.

Money talks dear fellows, and most of us are doing this thing because of money.

I dont think she needs you "pissed with her", and I also dont think you need her. There are so many models out there, and there are so many guests out there, no one needs no one.

• I can choice lots of others camgirl that's true, but when a girl is a liar and stole your money is not fair in any case whatever things you can say, and fuck around the people is not so professional!

• True that software exists but either not everyone uses it or they forget to switch it off the other sites. If I'm considering going pvt with someone thats THE first thing I wait and verify if I hear another site's token noises.

No problem casting in as many places as possible, but you can't blame the consumer for getting mad if they find out the pvt they just paid for was seen for free on another site. Thats just a response to your comment, I can't speak on Danielle anymore since I stopped visiting her rooms.

• the truth is she don't want do any cumshow and if you khow her better you'll find out the truth that means she think to have a power on us better if i keep my mouth shout i coud say lots of things about her...what piss me off is she's mischievous you've to guess in which mood is if she's piss for some reason she'll treat you like an a**hole and she make you waiting on lJ if you are nice with her is the end worst than ever, i've been nice with her so many times but i waste my time she think to be a "queen"she pretend to be proud if you are weak is the end but be "eyes open" is not a gulty

• what the f**k is that the truth about her? at the start she was gently and kind with me after she start to be mischievous like Muse_84 has told now i find out all this sh*t about her...for that is more of 10 days she's offline from lj i've been always gentle with her never rude and sometimes i helped her with others members what a delusion! =(

• what? i don't know nothing about that...but if you want we can talk but not here...send me a msg on lj...i just want und.

• i was in her room tonight she was naked but at the some point a guy has ruined all our tips he tiped for put the clothes on like was her "hero" thx FLYINGJELLO that was his nick and that's not the first time, somebody has freak out for that after she's going in TP and then group just for waste other tokens (i was in group too the worst ever) hate this kind of people that's the last time i'll tip her on MFC. she has told also "now you make people hungry" but she has take his and our tokens i feel stupid to tip her again i leave her "sugar daddy" tip her.

• is happen few hours ago just asking "why there's no sound?" she's going offline for no reason. and was just a question. everibody khows why now she's only on MFC now and almost 1 month out of LJ or others sites what's wrote above is so true...i was in her room as a basic on MFC (after a "great" treatment on LJ) i can see what happen what's wrote above is true and she has not only one "sugar daddy" at least others 4. i can easily tell the others nick, just for don't waste tokens. you've just to going in her room and check if you guys don't bilieve me. i'm not an ass**le but now i'm tired just for 1 question (but is a drop in the sea) or you can't say anithing and she treat you like an idiot. that's not a revenge is only the sh**t who came out...

• Yes is all True i tip for put the cloths on and was a Challenge in her room for her and i won! you are all Pervs who only Want see her naked i love her with all my hearth and soul she bilieve in me she Laugh at my Jokes i'll be sarcastic with all of you, i found the Real love on MFC i'm so proud of me stay away from her she's mine she bilieve in me! I'll lie if somebody Ask me about this messagge i'll be in her room i give her 7000 tokens for no spanks for 24 hours i could sell my house for her! and you i hate you all!

• You have other options.

If you don't care about live interaction, go to Cams.com and watch some of her videos. $0.99/minute is a lot cheaper than a private on MyFreeCams. Or buy 1 month access for $15 and watch all videos. There are now 330 videos, many featuring her doing things she doesn't do now.

If you want live interaction, you can just take her in private. If you are patient, just wait for sugar daddies to go away. Most of big spenders move on sooner or later. Then she will return to normal, and get online on other sites. Just a month ago she was still quite active on LiveJasmin, where you can have a private with her and still pay less than on MyFreeCams.

• Depend of what kind of "sugar daddy" is for what i saw in the room there's a strange way, like she has a power of these people i saw lots of "sugar daddy" go away from room after a bit of times (i speak in general) and the "friends" of Danielle are very generous like the guy above she don't und. that will be her ruin, because people are not stupid everibody have seen what's happen in that room if was a normal thing nothing wrong with that...what i mean is her rank on missfreecams in 2 weeks or so is goes up from 34# at 8#/12# that means lots lots of tokens everibody on here can check the statistic i think around 50k or 60k i'm on (chatturbate and i know how's work) she don't need to work on others site now she has make on MFC lots of tokens without doing nothing just with stupid tricks, i mean one of that is "spanks" first she take tokens for be spanked after the guy above tip her 7000 tokens for no spanks for 24 hours (i've the screenshot) because she khows how to doing she "cry" and the puppy will tip her, there are models more beautiful and honest of her who deserve to be number #1 there are way and way to reach the top...an advise for all is when you see flyingjello in her room to left the room because all you'll tip will be waste by him. or just stay and see how many anonimous tip she'll take.

• I can't believe you are fighting over this girl. Ok, she got big nice tits. But the girl is just average. I've no idea why someone would want more than 1 private with her. Let alone drop big tips on a girl who barely speaks English, has scars and pimples all over her body, a wrinkled pussy and anal wart. You guys are so obsessed with her that you don't notice there are other girls around.

• obsessed that girl.. she need attention instead! is the way she act who deserve attention not her as camgirl the problem is not the big tip everyone is free to tip the ammount they want, but and idk are always the same people who tipped her big i talk about 7000 or more that means there something more than that "I've no idea why someone would want more than 1 private with her" is strange right? if the same guy everynight back to her like was under a spells there's something more than that, i don't fight over her but i try to warning people about her, and yes i'm agree with you if the guy above want back to her the best thing to do is let her and him ALONE! like a told in the comment above! i see great mind think alike there are so many people who are been treated like stupid by her..if you escape from her you doing her game she'll always find others members i'll update members much possible as i can and i'm ready if something change in good mood to change my mind.

• ahahahhaha better laughing....she was on chatturbate 1 days ago i was around and lickely surprised to see her online aniways i check her out and i found out she was mute and she has tried to let me und. she was on in others sites (but has only done a show on MFC) she start to going online and offline like this for less of 30 min....-.-" the evidence:

31 days offline on LJ (i've an account there too)

same days or more on the others sites where she's. EPIC FAIL.

• i don't khow who put the trumb down but i was in her room as a basic and what is wrote in this comments is true and i think there are many people out there who can say the same, i just readed what was wrote on here and i was curious to check...i suggest who put the trumb down to go and check like i did...

• Hello Muse_84. Or should I call you Rammstein? Which one of your comments are you talking about? You have posted under so many names that I am not sure. Is it the previous comment? I can't say who thumbed down, but I can say you thumbed up your own comment. You seem to be, as one of your names says, "pissed with her" for months and you simply can't move on. So I will lock the comments indefinitely.